Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CONTRACTUAL 10/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 02.04.2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||02.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005|
Detail of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
The University requires Assistant Professors on contractual basis to run the following courses at Rajeev Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha(Mirzapur), BHU for the academic session 2014-15, which may be extended, if required. The person engaged as Assistant Professor on purely job contract basis shall be paid Rs.30,000/-per month. The candidates having minimum qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may appear for walk-ininterview alongwith their bio-data(affixed a photograph at it) enclosing therewith one set of photocopies of certificates and mark-sheets in support of qualifications and experiences, etc. at the Office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 on 02.04.2015 at 9.00 am:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Specialization, if any||Name of courses||No. of posts/ Category|
|1||Assistant Professor||Extension Education||B.Sc.(Ag.)||01 (ST)|
|3||Assistant Professor||Dravyaguna||BNYS||01 (ST)|
- For Post Codes 1: Good Academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s
- Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum
- Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of
- Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted. For post code 2 & 3: EQ (1)AMS/BAMS/BNYS or an equivalent qualification in Ayurveda/ Naturopathy recognized by the University. (2) D.Ay.M./ M.D.(Ay.)/M.D. Naturopathy or an equivalent recognized postgraduate qualification in the relevant subject.
- D.Q.: (1) Ph.D. in the relevant subject (2) Publication in the Standard Journals. (3) Knowledge of Modern Medical Sciences and Sanskrit.
Selection Procedure for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 02.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Professor vacancy in Banaras Hindu University (BHU):
- The engagements are on purely job contract basis for specific work for the current academic session 2014-15, which may be extended, if required.
- Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of walk-in-interview.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or may increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in case of SC/ST candidates for the post of Assistant Professor.
- The candidates should bring their original certificates/mark-sheets for verification at the time of walk-in-interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 02.04.2015
Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. CONTRACTUAL 10/2014-15.
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017