Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification 5 . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate,Post Graduate,Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Banaras Hindu University (BHU) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientist & More Vacancies Job on or before 15/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Vacancy Name : Scientist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 25 post
Salary : Rs,1,36,000/p.m
Job Location : Varanas
Last Date to Apply for this job :15/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Department of Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi-221005
Detail of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Scientist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Scientist cum Research Coordinator 01 Essential: (i) Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Biomedical Sciences/ Zoology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. (ii) Ph.D in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology / Biomedical Sciences/ Zoology or in related area. (iii) Post-Doctoral experience of at least 02 year in reputed laboratory with quality publications in the area of Immunology / Epidemiology/ Infectious Diseases. Desirable: Research /Work experience in parasitic disease as illustrated by published work and patents.
- Scientist 01 (i) Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Biomedical Sciences/ Entomology/ Zoology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. (ii) Ph.D in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences/ Zoology or in related area. (iii) 01 years of research experience in reputed laboratory with quality publications in the area of Medical Entomology/ Molecular vector biology. Rs. 77000/- (Fixed) Age: 35 years
- Data Analyst (Senior Grade) 01 Essential: M.A./M.Sc. in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Biostatistics/ Bioinformatics OR B.A/B.Sc in Statistics/Mathematics with minimum 3 years experience Desirable: Experience of analyzing biological data/ SPSS/ STATA Rs. 40000/- (Fixed) Age: 35 years
- Data Analyst (Junior Grade) 01 Essential: 1. Graduate in any discipline or equivalent 2. Experience of biological data management 3. Knowledge of MS-access, EPI-info, SPSS, PRISM. Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates having experience of handling biological data of infectious diseases. Rs. 30000/- (Fixed) Age: 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 01 Essential: M.Sc in Zoology/Life Sciences/ Biochemistry / Biotechnology with at least 55% and NET/GATE qualified Desirable: Preference will be given to the candidates with experience in the relevant area. Rs. 30000/- (Fixed)
- Data Entry Operator 01 Essential: Masters in Computer Application (MCA) with 2 years of experience. OR Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) with 3 years of experience Desirable: Speed and accuracy of data entry and verification Rs. 20000/- (Fixed)
- Laboratory Attendant 01 Essential: 1. Graduate or Intermediate with 2-3 years laboratory / field work experience Desirable: 1. Preferably from Science background Age: 30 years Rs. 8,000/- (Fixed)
- Data Entry Operator* 02 Essential: BCA or equivalent Desirable: Speed and accuracy of data entry and verification Age: No age bar Rs. 12,000/- (Fixed)
- Field Worker* 06 Essential: Postgraduate degree in Sociology / Social Work Desirable: Experience of working in field Age: No age bar Rs. 11,000/- (Fixed) 3. Field Supervisor* 02 Essential : Postgraduate degree in Social Sciences and experience of managing and supervising field staff and implementing quality control of field data specially in Kala-azar Research project. Desirable: Ph.D. in Social Sciences Age: No age bar Rs. 20,000/- (Fixed)
- Secretary cum Data Manager 01 Essential: Graduate in any subject. Diploma in Computer Application. Minimum four years of experience in Office, financial management and secretarial work. Advance knowledge of computing and typing both Hindi and English. Experience in Data Management. Age: No age bar Rs. 18,000/- (Fixed)
- Field Surveyor cum Insect Collector 04 Essential: Graduate degree in any subject Desirable: Relevant field experience Age: No age bar Rs. 8,000/- (Fixed) 6. Project Assistant 01 Essential: Graduate or I.Sc. with 3 years diploma in Computer Science. Desirable: Experience in Office Assistance Age: No age bar Rs. 12,000/- (Fixed) 4. National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) funded ART Centre (M-21/43) S.No Name of the Post No. of Post Essential Qualifications Remuneration per month 1.
- Staff Nurse 01 Essential: B.Sc. Nursing / GNM OR ANM with minimum 3 years of experience Age: Not more than 62 years (as per Operational Guideline of NACO) Rs. 13,000/- (Fixed)
Selection Procedure for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) – Scientist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientist & More Vacancies Vacancy in Banaras Hindu University (BHU) :
Applications are invited on plain paper giving full bio-data with passport size attested photograph, attested copies of marksheets, certificates and other necessary documents for the following temporary posts (on contractual basis). Appointment will be initially for six months renewable depending upon the requirement, performance of the candidate and/or the continuation of the project/Scheme. Suitable candidates from SC/ST/Physically handicapped/ female will be considered as per Govt. of India rules. Appointment will be governed by BHU rules. Positions marked with (*) are based at the Camp Office of Project at Muzaffarpur and other positions are for this project at Department of Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi. The application should reach Prof. Shyam Sundar, Department of Medicine, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi-221005 within 15 days of this advertisement. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview. Details of vacancy are given as under:
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017