Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor/ Reader through recruitment notification – Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Recruitment 2015 – No. Contractual 5/2014-15. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Assistant Professor/ Reader Job on or before 28.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor/ Reader|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 37,500-50,000/- p.m.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28.12.2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi|
Detail of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Assistant Professor/ Reader Recruitment:
Application are invited from the Indian Citizens for the following teaching positions on contract basis to run the UG/PG courses in different departments of Faculty of Ayurveda, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, the payment of remuneration for the post of Reader Rs. 50,000/- p.m. fixed and Assistant Professor Rs. 37,500/- p.m. fixed
|Name of the Department||Name of the post||No. Post & category|
|Rachana Sharir||Assistant Professor||01-OBC, 01-SC|
|Kriya Sharir||Assistant Professor||01-OBC|
|Shalya Tantra||Assistant Professor||01-OBC|
- Reader : E.Q.: a) A degree in Ayurved from a University established by law or a statutory Board/Faculty/Examining Body of Indian Medicine or tis equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. b) A Post-graduate qualification in the subject/specialty concerned included in the schedule to the Indian medicine Central Council Act, 1970. c) Adequate knowledge of Sanskrit. Teaching experience: Eight years teaching experience as Lecturer including three years in postgraduate teaching or total ten years experience of undergraduate teaching in the concerned subject shall be required.
- Assistant Professor : E.Q. : a) A degree in Ayurved from a University established by law or a statutory Board/Faculty/Examining Body of Indian Medicine or tis equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. b) A Post-graduate qualification in the subject/specialty concerned included in the schedule to the Indian medicine Central Council Act, 1970. c) Adequate knowledge of Sanskrit. Teaching experience: Three years professional experience after postgraduation as Clinical Registrar or Senior Resident or three years research experience in a recognized institution or three years teaching experience in the concerned subject in a recognized college shall be required
Selection Procedure for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) – Assistant Professor/ Reader Post:
- Written Test on 29.12.2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Assistant Professor/ Reader Vacancy in Banaras Hindu University (BHU):
The Bio-Data be sent to our E-mail Id on email@example.com. upto 28.12.2014. Please bring your Bio-Data and Self-Attested photocopies of relevant documents with all original documents in support of age, qualification and experience for verification on 29.12.2014 at 08:00 A.M. at Holkar House, BHU.
General Instructions to the Candidates
- 1. The engagements are on purely job contract basis for specific work for the current academic session 2014-15.
- 2. Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of walk-in-interview.
- 3. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- 4. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or may increase or decrease the number of posts.
- 5. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in case of SC/ST candidates for the post of Assistant Professor.
- 6. The candidates should bring their original certificates/mark-sheets for verification at the time of walk-in-interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.12.2014
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Recruitment 2014 – No. Contractual 5/2014-15.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BHU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|