Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 30/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi|
Detail of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow with a Fellowship/ Fixed amount of Rs. 14000 per month for the first two years and Rs. 16000 per month (HRA as per the rules of the University) for the third year in the University Grant Commission sponsored project entitled “A low cost approach to remediation of cadmium contaminated soils using organic and inorganic amendments” sanctioned up to three years (i.e. upto June 2015).
- The post is temporary and coterminous with the project.
- The candidate should be a post graduate in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry/ Soil and Water Conservation with 55% marks.
- The upper limit is 40 years (relax able for 5 years for SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Female candidates. All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules).
- Desirable qualifications: Working knowledge of analytical techniques related to soil science and techniques for working with heavy metals.
Selection Procedure for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Banaras Hindu University (BHU):
Application on the plain paper giving Name, permanent and correspondence address, name of father and mother, telephone/mobile no. and e-mail address (if available),detailed of educational career (starting from High School or equivalent) along with attested copies of all mark- sheets and certificates and details of any research or other experience etc., if any, should reach within 21 days of the advertisement to Dr A. K. Ghosh, Principal Investigator (P-01/680), Department of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi-221005. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BHU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016