Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 01/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi|
Detail of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow in the salary/ Fellowship/ Fixed/ Contractual/ Rs. 14000/-p.min a University Grants Commision Sponsored Project entitled “ ” sanctioned up to June 2015
- No of post : 01
- Salary : rs.14,000/-pm
- The Post is purely temporary and coterminous with the Project.
- The candidates should be M.A in Sanskrit/ Sahityacharya with at least 55% marks and age not exceeding 40 Years. Knowledge of computer is also required for the candidates.
- A relaxation of 5 years upper age limit will be given to SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped/ Female candidates.
- Candidates with experience of research in the area of the Project or related field will be preferred.
- All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will preferred as per GOI rules.
Selection Procedure for Banaras Hindu University (BHU) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Banaras Hindu University (BHU):
Application on plain paper giving Bio-data along with qualifications, research experience, etc. supported by attested documents should reach, within 15 days of this advertisement, to Prof. Manu Lata Sharma the principal investigator, Department of Sanskrit,Institute/Faculty Arts, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BHU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016