Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Junior Assistant through recruitment notification – Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) Recruitment 2015 – NO.: BESCOM/GM (A&HR)/BC-50/2534/2014-15, DATED: 30/5/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th/ Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant, Junior Assistant job from 01/06/2015 to 22/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
Vacancy Name : Assistant, Junior Assistant
Educational Qualification : 12TH/ Diploma/ Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 67 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,050-25,180/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM), Corporate Office, K.R.Circle.Bangalore-560001
Detail Of Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited only from the local persons of Hyderabad Karnataka region qualified and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant in the pay scale of Rs.10250-300-11750-360- 13910-420-16850-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080-700-25180. Junior Assistant in the pay scale of Rs.9050-240-10250-300-11750-360-13910-420-16850-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080 in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.
Assistant, Junior Assistant:
- Total No of post : 67 (Assistant -11, Junior Assistant- 56)
- REQUISITE QUALIFICATION:
- Assistant Should be a holder of a Bachelor degree or Equivalent qualification of any recognized University in the State of Karnataka.
- Junior Assistant Should have PUC qualification or Passed Equivalent Examination or Diploma in Accountancy and Auditing or in Accountancy and Costing awarded by the State Council of Vocational Education Government of Karnataka
- Candidates possessing qualification in disciplines/ branches other than what is specified above need not apply.
- The percentage of marks obtained in all the years if the Exams are held on annual basis, if the same is on semester basis, the percentage of marks obtained in all the semesters will be considered.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination but whose results are not declared before the last date fixed for receiving applications, need not apply.
- Should have basic functional knowledge of computers.
- Should have knowledge of Kannada in reading and writing.
- AGE: The candidates should have attained the age of 18Years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than; i. 35 Years in case of General Merit candidates. ii. 38 Years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Candidates. iii. 40 Years in case of SC/ST and Category I candidates.
- Should be a local person of Hyderabad Karnataka region as specified in the Government notification vide No-DPAR 06 PLX 2012, Dtd:-06/11/2013 and subsequent amendments from time to time.
- Should submit local person certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The candidates who have obtained minimum percentage of marks as prescribed below in the respective qualifying examinations only are eligible to apply for the posts.
Selection Procedure For Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) – Assistant, Junior Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- Selection process will be on the merit basis on Written Test duly following reservation policy of Government of Karnataka.
- Date of written test will be notified in the newspaper and in BESCOM website. No separate intimation will be given to the candidates in this regard.
APPLICATION FEE: The application fees prescribed for applying to the said posts is as follows: i. Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Category and Category I, IIA,IIB, IIIA, IIIB. ii. Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST category. Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of ‘APPLICATION FEE’.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for Examination or Selections conducted by it shall ordinarily be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him/her suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final and no correspondence for change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Before filling up the online application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation under SC, ST, categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of BESCOM in matters relating to eligibility of the candidates will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
- Original documents/testimonials /certificates /records, etc shall be produced for verification only when called for.
- The BESCOM reserves the right to cancel the Employment Notification during any stage and without prejudice to issue fresh Notification, if necessary.
- Candidates applied under Category, but selected under General, their appointment order will be issued only after receipt of Validity Certificate from the concerned authority, irrespective of their selection (General/Category).
- No correspondence or enquiries will be entertained from candidates about the recruitment process. All relevant information at various stages of recruitment will be made available on the official websitewww.bescom.org.
- Submission of Online Application from 01/06/2015
- Last date for Submission of Online Application 22/06/2015 upto 4.00pm
- Last date for payment of Application Fee at e-post-office 23/06/2015 upto e-post office working hours
How To Apply For Assistant, Junior Assistant Vacancy in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM):
- Applications should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to BESCOM website www.bescom.org. Applications will not be accepted by any other mode. 4
- The candidates should fill up the e-mail ID and mobile number in the application since, future correspondence with them will be over e-mail or SMS if necessary.
- The website will be kept open for submitting online applications from 01/06/2015 to 22/06/2015. The last date for submission of application is upto 16.00 hours (4.00 p.m.)
- Candidates are allowed to apply only once and application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Payment should be made in e-post offices from 01/06/2015 to 23/06/2015. The last date for payment of application fee is 23/06/2015.
- After submitting the ONLINE application the candidates should obtain the print Post Office payment challan generated in online and pay the requisite application fee along with applicable post office service charges in any computerized post offices in Karnataka and produce as when called by the BESCOM.
- Candidates can also confirm their payment in www.karnatakapost.gov.in after 48hrs of payment. During the fee payment in post offices, if any clarifications are needed, candidates can contact post office helpline between 9.30 to 17.30 in working days or email to [email protected] Post Office helpline Number – 080-22392668.
- Fees paid once shall not be refunded under any circumstances or adjusted towards future recruitments.
- Candidates should submit the application well in advance without waiting for the last date prescribed for submission.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
Reference: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) Recruitment 2015 – NO.: BESCOM/GM (A&HR)/BC-50/2534/2014-15, DATED: 30/5/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017