Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies with M.Com, CA, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech, ICWA, Diploma holders
Company name : Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM)
Posts : Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : M.Com, CA, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech, ICWA, Diploma
Salary : Rs.11750-32610/- P.M.
No of Post : 37
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 30.10.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Engineer & More Vacancies
Applications are invited only from the local persons of Hyderabad Karnataka region qualified and eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Elec/Civil) in the pay scale of Rs.18380-510- 18890-570-20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850 30770-920-32610Assistant Accounts Officer in the pay scale of Rs. 18380-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850- 30770-920-32610 and Junior Engineer (Elecl.,)/Civil in the pay scale of Rs.11750-360-13910-420- 16850-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-29070, in Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||12||
Should possess/ acquire BE of a recognized University/ Institute or AMIE (India) qualification in a) Electrical b) Computer Science c) Information Science d) Information Technology e) Electronics & telecommunications f) Electronics & Communication Engineering.
|Assistant Engineer (Ele) (Graduate)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Ele)(Graduate)||01|
Should have a degree in civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent qualification or pass in AMIE section A&B (civil)
|3||Assistant Accounts Officer||03||
Should be a M.Com Graduate of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/ MBA (Finance)
(Elec.)/ Store Keeper Gr-2
Should have a Diploma in Electrical/ Computer/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka or Equivalent qualification.
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|5||Junior Engineer (Civil)||01||
Should have a Diploma in Civil Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka or Equivalent qualification.
Age Limit : The candidates should have attained the age of 18 Years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than;i. 35 Years in case of General Merit candidates.
ii .38 Years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Candidates. iii. 40 Years in case of SC/ST and Category I candidates.
Application Fee :
The application fees prescribed for applying to the said posts is as follows: i. Rs.4000/- (Rupees Four Thousand Only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Category and Category I, IIA,IIB, IIIA, IIIB. ii. Rs2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST Category
Recruitment to these posts shall be made purely on the basis of the marks secured in the Aptitude Test, duly following reservation policy of Government of Karnataka.
How to apply :
- Applications should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to BESCOM website www.bescom.org. Applications will not be accepted by any other mode.
- The candidates should fill up the e-mail ID and mobile number in the application since, future correspondence with them will be over e-mail (or SMS if necessary).
- The website will be kept open for submitting online applications from 01/10/2014 to 30/10/2014. The last date for submission of application is 30/10/2014 till 4pm.
- Candidates are allowed to apply only once and application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Payment should be made by DD only. DD should be drawn in favour of General Manager (A&HR), BESCOM payable at Bangalore.
- Fees paid once shall not be refunded under any circumstances or adjusted towards future recruitments.
- After submitting the application ONLINE the candidates should obtain the print-outs of acknowledgment and scanned copy of Demand Draft and produce as when called by the BESCOM.
- Candidates should submit the application well in advance without waiting for the last date prescribed for submission.
- Should be a local person of Hyderabad Karnataka region as per the Government notification No: DPAR/06/PLX2012 Dated: 06.11.2013 & Subsequent Amendments from time to time.
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for Examination or Selections conducted by it shall ordinarily be appointed unless the company after review of all the circumstances considers him/her suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final and no correspondence for change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Before filling up the online application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation under SC, ST, categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of BESCOM in matters relating to eligibility of the candidates will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification.
- Original documents /testimonials /certificates /records, etc shall be produced for verification only when called for.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The BESCOM reserves the right to cancel the Employment Notification during any stage and without prejudice to issue fresh Notification, if necessary.
- Candidates applied under Category, but selected under General, their appointment order will be issued only after receipt of Validity Certificate from the concerned authority, irrespective of their selection (General/Category).
- No correspondence or enquiries will be entertained from candidates about the recruitment process. All relevant information at various stages of recruitment will be made available on the official website www.bescom.org.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BESCOM||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|