Bank Of Baroda CARDS Limited (BOBCARDS Limited) invites online application for the recruitment of Officer for Any Graduate holders
Company name :Bank Of Baroda CARDS Limited (BOBCARDS Limited)
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 12000- 20500/- p.m
No of Post : 70
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 09 Oct 2014
Details of Post :
BOBCARDS Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The company is in the businessof Credit Cards, Merchant acquiring & managing Debit Card support service for Bank of Baroda. It is the first Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) in India issuing Credit Cards. BOBCARDS Limited is serving the country with its large network of 36 Area offices spreading across the country with wide range of Credit Cards since last 19 years as an independent Credit Card Company.
To add further strength to our core management team, we require Officers for our Mumbai Corporate Office / Area Offices for handling day to day operational functions related to Credit Card Industry of the Company. The Detailed job description is mentioned below: Field activities in the area of Marketing and Recovery Handling operations in the areas of Card Issue, CRM, Recovery, Billing, Accounts, IT, Chargeback etc
- Name of the Post :Officer
- No of Post : 70
- Qualification :Minimum Graduate as on 01.10.2014 with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized university. b) Degree obtained from Open University without following the regular stream (10 +2) is not recognized for recruitment to any cadre.
- Age : 18-30 years
- Remuneration :Total emoluments at the first stage will be Rs.16100/- per month in Mumbai, Rs.15500/- at other places. Officers are also entitled for other benefits such as Telephone Expenses reimbursement (Rs.500/-p.m.), LFC of Rs.12000/- for two years block, PF (12% of Basic), Canteen Subsidy (Rs.10/- per day attended), Newspaper (Rs.150/- p.m.), Medical Expenses reimbursement (Rs.900/- p.m.) Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy Rs.150000/- p.a., Gratuity, Leave Encashment, etc. as per rules of the Company. Leased accommodation at Mumbai only @ Rs.7000/- p.m. minus Rent Recovery of Rs.120/- in lieu of HRA (20% of Basic). No Dearness Allowance is applicable in the company.
PROBATION PERIOD: Selected candidate will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining. After completion of probation period, if found suitable, candidates will be considered for confirmation in the Company‘s service in regular grade of Officer.
PROMOTION AVENUE : This is initial grade and candidates will have the opportunity of promotion in higher cadre/grade of Executive, Assistant Vice President, Vice President, Senior Vice President subject to fulfilling service conditions and various eligibility criterion as per service rules.
Reservation in posts
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per Government guidelines.
- 3% of posts are reserved for person with disabilities.
Selection Procedure : 1. Online Exam – Online Exam to be held at 10-12 cities across India and will be decided by BOBCARDS Limited at its discretion expected on any working day in the end of November 2014. (Tentative centers – Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane, Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata, Delhi- NCR, Ahmedabad/ Gandhinagar, Pune/Pimpri Chinchwad, Bangalore/ Tumkur, Hyderabad/ Secunderabad/ Rangareddy, Chennai, Nagpur, Bhopal, Jaipur, Lucknow / Barabanki / Unnao)2. Interview – Five times of the vacancies in each category will be declared qualified for interview in order of merit in Online Exam. Interview will be held at Mumbai only.
Application Fee :
|General and all others||Rs.500|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Candidates working in Govt. /Semi-Govt./Central undertaking/Public undertaking will be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their employer if called for interview, in the absence of which, his/her candidature may not be considered.
- Ex-servicemen will be required to produce copies of their testimonials if called for interview.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- In case, it is detected that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited.e. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to ―CREAMY LAYER‖ section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India and the certificate should contain the ―NON-CREAMY LAYER CLAUSE‖ which should not be more than one year old.
- If a candidate is shortlisted for joining the corporation, his/her candidature to further reuse of the same score to apply to any other organization will be nullified irrespective of the facts, whether he/she joins the organization or not.
- Selected candidates shall be willing to serve anywhere in India.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- Action against candidates found guilty of misconduct: -Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application.
- The Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary. The change,if any shall be communicated through Company‘s website.Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their being declared medically fit as per the requirements of the Company. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service and Conduct Rules of the Company.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bobcards.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Mobile No. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Company may send intimation for joining through registered e mail id. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Company’s website www.bobcards.com and open the link ―Career‖. Thereafter open the Recruitment Notification tilted ―Recruitment of Officers‖.
- DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION B. PAYMENT OF FEES C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 25.09.2014 to 09.10.2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
- Before applying online, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE: 25.09.2014 to 09.10.2014
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09 Oct 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BOBCARDS Limited||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017