Bank of Maharashtra invites application for the recruitment of Company Secretary with Graduate holders
Company name : Bank of Maharashtra
Posts : Company Secretary
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.30,600-40,400/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Maharashtra
Last date to apply : 25.10.2014
Details of Post :
Name of the Post : Company Secretary
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : a)Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks.(b)Associate Membership of / Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) with Computer Literacy
- Desirable : Minimum 5 years experience in Banking / Financial Institutions preferably as company secretary. b) Out of above minimum 4 year experience in the cadre to Manager—MMGS-lll in PSBs or 3 experience in the cadre equivalent year experience in the cadre to Manager — MMGS-ll in PSBs
- Age : Maximum 35-40 years as on 01.08.2014
- Remuneration : Rs. 30600-900/4-34200-1000/2-36200 or Rs 36200-1000/2-38200-1100/2-40400.
- The Candidates applying should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Bank will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to documents submitted by the candidate only after the candidate has qualified for interview.
- Pre-requisites are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be called for selection process. Considering the experience, the candidates will be shortlisted for selection process.
- If any false/incorrect information fiirnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Bank’s service Without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Bank is not responsible for any postal delay.
- The recruitment in Bank of Maharashtra is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment through this Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Bank will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
- Employees working in Government /Semi-Government Undertaking Will have to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The application must be submitted on line through Bank‘s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and age as on 01.08.2014 should be mentioned.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment Will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining. Their confirmation in the Bank‘s service will be decided in terms of the provision of the Bank of Maharashtra (Officers) Service Regulations.
How to apply :
Print copy of on line application with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience should be submitted to The Dy.General Manager (HEM) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaii Nagar Pune-411005 so as to reach on or before 25-10-2014. Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly. Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained
- Date of Commencement of Application : 13/10/2014
- Date of Closure : 22/10/2014
- Date of Closure for Edit : 22/10/2014
- Last Date for Reprint : 22/10/2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Bank of Maharashtra|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017