Bank Note Press Dewas (BNPDEWAS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Office Assistant through recruitment notification – Bank Note Press Dewas (BNPDEWAS) Recruitment 2015 – NO. : BNP/E/3/2012-I . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bank Note Press Dewas (BNPDEWAS) .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Office Assistant Job on or before 15/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bank Note Press Dewas (BNPDEWAS)
Vacancy Name : Junior Office Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 25 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : DEWAS
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : BANK NOTE PRESS, DEWAS – 455 001 (MP)
Detail of Bank Note Press Dewas (BNPDEWAS) Junior Office Assistant Recruitment:
Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprises Company wholly owned by Government of India, Incorporated on 13.01.2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing/printing security documents, currency and bank notes, non-judicial stamp papers, minting of coins, postage stamps, etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Finance with its registered and corporate Office at JawaharVyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. It has four Minting Units at Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Noida, four Currency/Security Printing Presses at Nashik, Dewas and Hyderabad besides a high quality paper manufacturing Mill at Hoshangabad. Application are invited from the Indian Citizen for the under mentioned post, which are temporary but likely to continue. Duly filled in (on line) applications should reach the “Post Box No 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003”within twenty one days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Office Assistant||25||ESSENTIAL: Graduate with atleast 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm / Hindi @ 30 wpm DESIRABLE: Proficiency in Office Assistance. * Note : Essential qualification must be fulfilled by the candidate otherwise his candidature will be summarily rejected.||5200-20200PB-1, Grade Pay – 2000( CDA)||28 Years|
Selection Procedure for Bank Note Press Dewas (BNPDEWAS) – Junior Office Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015.
- Selection process consists of Written Test, Typing Test on Computer and Interview. The venue & schedule of Written Test will be intimated to individual applicant along with the Admit Card. The same will also be placed on the website link https://jobapply.in/bnpdewas The written test will consist of objective type questions on English, Hindi, General Awareness and General Aptitude. The Written Test, Typing Test and Interview will be conducted at Bhopal. On the basis of performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for the Typing Test.
How to apply for Junior Office Assistant Vacancy in Bank Note Press Dewas (BNPDEWAS) :
- Candidates can submit their applications by ONLINE MODE only as per details given below: Online Application can be submitted on the website https://jobapply.in/bnpdewas Detailed instructions are given on the website. Candidates applying online are required to take print out of auto generated filled in application format, paste their photograph at the appropriate places, put their signature at all pages and send it to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 along with prescribed Application Fee and copies of Testimonials, through ordinary post only. The application complete in all respect should reach the above post box within twenty one (21) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- A non-refundable Bank Demand Draft of 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)drawn in favour of General Manager, Bank Note Press, Dewas payable at State Bank of India, BNP Branch, Dewas (M.P.) is to be enclosed along with the application. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for on the reverse side of the demand draft. No application fee needs to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically challenged category.
- The auto generated application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC should furnish the attested copy of the caste certificates issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candicates are also required to submit a self-undertaking to that effect.
- Please note that the candidature of candidate shall be cancelled if he/she submits more than one application forms for the same post, hence, application can be submitted, by a candidate only once.
- Please note that essential qualification must be fulfilled by the candidate otherwise his candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Duly completed application should be sent by ordinary post to reach the “Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003” within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.Application received late/incomplete will be rejected. Bank Note Press management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of document during the transit.No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Bank Note Press, Dewas will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/remittance sent without application form. Any deviation from the prescribed format will result in rejection of the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015
Bank Note Press Dewas (BNPDEWAS) Recruitment 2014 – NO. : BNP/E/3/2012-I .
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017