Bank Of Baroda (BOB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DEGREE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Probationary Officer from 03/03/2015 to 17/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bank Of Baroda (BOB)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||1200 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bank Of Baroda (BOB), Across India|
Detail of Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Probationary Officer Recruitment:
We are looking for young, qualified, mobile and active minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore or in any other Institute in other part of the country, as decided by the Bank. On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I which is presently in the scale of Rs. 14500-600×7/18700-700×2/20100-800×7/25700 (due for revision). They will also be eligible for DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time. At present, the initial yearly emoluments (salary component only) of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer, including DA, HRA, CCA are approximately Rs 3.86/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre. Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting our website www.bankofbaroda.co.in during 03.03.2015 to 17.03.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Admission to the 1 year full-time post graduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal University or any other Institute in other part of the country, as decided by the bank comes with the assurance of a full-fledged Banking career with Bank of Baroda on successful completion of the course.
- No of post : 1200 Posts
- Qualification (As on 01.06.2015) – Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government. Students appearing in the final year of graduation may also apply but their final selection will only be subject to their being able to pass and produce their Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets with the minimum stipulated marks as on 01.06.2015. All the educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.06.2015. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.06.2015 has to be submitted at the time of interview/at the time of verification before admission. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process. Calculation of Percentage: The graduation percentage and class will be calculated as per the University norms for calculation of percentage and declaration of class/results in respective Degree examination. In case the graduation percentage/class is not clearly mentioned in the mark-sheet/certificate or in case of any ambiguity regarding percentage in Degree, the candidate has to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of University/Institute indicating graduation percentage/ class as per the University norms for awarding degree. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms. Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Age (As on 17.03.2015) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 18.03.1987 and not later than 17.03.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- Nationality/Citizenship:- A candidate must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) a subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/ interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the Government of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate to him.
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.45/- lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus service taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student. Apart from the above course fees, the exam fees for undergoing various Certification exams viz. NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) as mandated under the course will have to be borne by the candidates, as per the fees charged by NISM from time to time for conducting these Certification exams. Currently, the fees for NISM (Mutual Funds) and NISM (Depository services) certification exams comes to Rs. 2500/- per candidate.
Selection Procedure for Bank Of Baroda (BOB) – Probationary Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/03/2015
- Candidates shall be selected by BOB through a selection process consisting of an (open) online exam followed by Group Discussion AND Interview.
- The selection process aims at getting applicants who are likely to succeed at various roles in the Bank. The endeavour is to select people who are bright, have good communication skills (both oral and written), are dedicated, can work effectively in teams, are passionate about their career goals and who display integrity and a positive attitude.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview depending on the number of vacancies, cut-off in each test and online test as decided by the Bank
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that question) for the online test. Along with the call letters, information handout and a sample test shall also be uploaded on the site which candidates can take to familiarize themselves with the nature of Test & Questions.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test, Group discussion (GD) and Interview.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOAD OF PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph Image: Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye” If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) Size of file should be between 20kb – 50 kb Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- Signature Image: The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the Applicants signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Scanning the photograph & signature: Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch) Set Color to True Color File Size as specified above Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above). The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpegImage dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpegformat not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signaturein any format can be saved in .jpg format by using Save As option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the Image menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature. Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature Click on the respective link Upload Photograph / Signature Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved. Select the file by clicking on it Click the Open/Upload button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
- Note: In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidates application may be rejected. After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms. In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to apply only ‘ONLINE’. Any other form of application/incomplete application shall be rejected.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose at the time of conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to admission will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of the selection that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed or misrepresented Â any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after admission / appointment, his/ her admission / services are liable to be terminated.
- Self attested photocopy of the Graduation degree/ Mark sheet indicating ‘Pass’ and other educational testimonials should be kept ready for submission at the time of GD/Interview. In addition, candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit an attested copy of their Caste Certificate/ Certificate of Disability issued by the Competent Authority as specified in Para E (a) & (b) at the time of Interview. However, all candidates will have to produce original as well as self attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidates do not belong to ‘CREAMY LAYER’ section. The Certificate with Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of online registration i.e. 17.03.2015. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘CREAMY LAYER’, are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. Such candidates should indicate their category as ‘GEN’ or ‘GEN (OC)’ or ‘GEN (VI)’ or ‘GEN (HI)’, GEN (XS) as the case may be.
- The candidates will have to appear for the Online Aptitude Test, GD, Interview at their own expense. However, eligible SC/ST/PWD outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class ordinary train/ bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any Certificate/ Remittance separately.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of any version other than English, English version will prevail and the version displayed on website shall be final.
- No candidate is permitted to use calculator, telephones, mobiles or any such other instrument during the Online examinations/ selection process.
- The candidates will appear for the Online examination at the allotted centres at their expense and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses etc, of any nature.
- The Bank, may at its discretion, hold re-examination, wherever necessary, in respect of a centre/ venue.
- Admission of any candidate to the Baroda Manipal school of Banking, if declared successful in the selection process is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit by the Medical Officer approved by the Bank as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Admission to Online examination and further process of selection will be purely provisional without verification of age/ qualification/ category (OBC/SC/ST/PWD) etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- Candidates uploading more than one application for any reason will be treated as ineligible.
- As the applications are to be processed by a computerized system, it is essential that the application is filled online, duly completed in all respects and all fields duly filled up.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
- Action to be taken against candidates found guilty of misconduct. Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the Online application.
Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges (payable only through online mode):
Category of Applicant
|For GEN & OBC||Rs.600.00 (application fees)|
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)|
Schedule of Events
|Start date for Online Registration||
|Online Payment of Application Fees||
03.03.2015 to 17.03.2015
|Last date for Online Registration||
|Download of Call letter for Examination||
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||
How to apply for Probationary Officer Vacancy in Bank Of Baroda (BOB):
- Candidates can apply online only from 03.03.2015 to 17.03.2015 through the link in the careers page of the Banks website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Prerequisite for applying online: Before applying online, candidates should: Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given in Annexure-I to this notification. Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online application. Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the selection process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
- The applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and click on the option ADMISSION IN BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING FOR THE YEAR 2015-16 for applying online. Before filling the online application, the candidate should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria given in the notification.
- The applicants should completely fill up the online application form and upload their photograph and signature, as per the specifications given in the Annexure-I of this notification.
- The applicants should very carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- If the online transaction has been successfully completed, an e-receipt, Registration Number & Password will be generated. The applicants should note their Registration Numbers and Password for future reference.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- The applicants are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form. The applicants are also requested to save the same on their Computer system for their future need/record.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, DO NOT press the Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- For Credit Card users, all prices are listed in Indian Rupee. In case of non-Indian credit card, the Bank will convert the amount based on its prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of the data, please close the browser window once transaction is completed.
- An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent as a system generated acknowledgement to the email ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form.
- An online application, which is incomplete in any respect, such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form / unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application and should ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to the Bank.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/03/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017