Bank of India (BoI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Channel Management Partner through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bank of India (BoI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Channel Management Partner Job on or before September 30, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bank of India (BoI)
Vacancy Name : Channel Management Partner
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000-48,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : September 30, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Bank of India (BoI) , Across India
Detail of Bank of India (BoI) Channel Management Partner Recruitment:
- ELIGIBILITY: Retired Bank officers (except compulsory retired) in MM-II and above from Bank of India, RRBs sponsored by BOI or other Public Sector Banks. Age not above 62 years. Should have undoubted integrity. Should not have been subjected to punishment/penalty by the employer Bank duringlast five years before of his/her retirement. Cases of CBI or other Law enforcement agencies should not be pending against the applicant. Applicants should be physically fit to carry out the duties of CMP which includes continuous visit to villages. Applicants should be able to read, write and speak local language.
- PREFERENCE IN ENGAGEMENT: 1 ST preference : Retired Bank of India Officers 2 nd preference: Retired officers of RRBs sponsored by Bank of India 3 rd preference: Retired officers of other Public Sector Banks including State Bank of India.
- NO. OF CMPs TO BE ENGAGED: 2010-11: 285 2011-12: 235 2012-13: 230
- JOB-PROFILE OF CHANNEL MANAGEMENT PARTNERS (CMPs): CMPs to co-ordinate advise and assist Bank’s officials and work as intermediaries between the Bank and the Business Correspondents/Business Facilitators (BCs/BFs). Help the Bank in identifying suitable BCs/BFs, assist the Bank in setting key performance areas for the BCs/BFs in terms of number of deposit accounts and deposit amount, number and type of loans sourced, insurance policies sold and number of Mutual Funds sold. Tracking the business sourced by BCs/BFs through the Channel Management Software and creating reports at regular intervals and submission of the same to Chief Manager (Rural Development)/Zonal Manager at regular intervals. Follow up and report the performance of BC/BF on a regular basis by conducting surprisevisits, checking written records. Help Chief Manager (Rural Development) for calculation and payment of commission at determined rates. Supporting the BCs/BFs for sourcing business, running promotional programs for asset and liability products.
- ENGAGEMENT CONDITIONS: The CMPs will be engaged on a contract basis for a period of two years. The contract of service may be renewed for a further period of two years or up to the age of 65 years age, whichever is earlier. The renewal of contract is subject to continued good performance and physical fitness of the CMP. CMP will not be entrusted with any financial/administrative powers. Performance of CMPs will be reviewed half-yearly. The Bank may decide to terminate the contract of engagement if the performance of a CMP, if not found satisfactory. The Bank may at its sole discretion terminate the contractual engagement by giving one month’s notice or one month’s gross emoluments in lieu thereof to a CMP at any time during the contract of engagement.
Selection Procedure for Bank of India (BoI) – Channel Management Partner Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before September 30, 2015.
- The selection is based on performance in the interview and subject to order of preference mentioned above. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50% (50 out of 100 marks).
How to apply for Channel Management Partner Vacancy in Bank of India (BoI) :
The eligible candidates would be required to apply on Bank’s prescribed Application Format, duly certified by concerned employer Bank. Applications received without the Employer Bank Certification will not be considered
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job September 30, 2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017