Bank of India (BoI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Customer Service Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bank of India (BoI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Chief Customer Service Officer on or before 26/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bank of India (BoI)
Vacancy Name :Chief Customer Service Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.60,000-75,000/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bank of India (BoI), Star House, Plot C-5, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051.
Detail Of Bank of India (BoI) Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE POST Chief Customer Service Officer
- VACANCIES One
- TENURE The contract will be valid for a period of 3 years, extendable as per suitability criteria maximum up to the age of 65 years.
- EMOLUMENTS AND OTHER BENEFITS For a Retired General Manager: Total lump sum emoluments of ` 75,000.00 subject to TDS. Facility of Car and cell phone in line with the General Managers’ of the Bank. For a Retired Deputy General Manager: Total lump sum emoluments of ` 60,000.00 subject to TDS. Facility of Car and cell phone in line with the Deputy General Managers’ of the Bank.
- LEAVE Will be entitled for 1 day Casual Leave per month maximum up to 12 days per annum.
- LOCATION Will be placed at Head Office / Zonal Office, Mumbai
- NATURE OF DUTIES He / She shall be reporting directly to the Managing Director & CEO of the Bank and shall be the focal point for Internal Grievance Redressal System in terms of Damodaran Committee recommendations so that a minimum number of complaints are escalated to Banking Ombudsman. He / She will help in strengthening the customer confidence in the internal Redressal mechanism.
- Age Maximum 62 years as on 01.07.2015
- Experience The applicant should have retired as General Manager / Deputy General Manager from any Scheduled Commercial Bank other than Bank of India. The applicant could be a superannuated or voluntary retired employee and should have retired as on 01.07.2015. The applicant should necessarily have exposure in working of more than three areas of operations in banking, such as General banking, Credit, Forex Operations, treasury, government business, merchant banking, credit card operations etc.
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE Rs. 1,000/- . Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
Selection Procedure For Bank of India (BoI) – Chief Customer Service Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/09/2015
- Short listing and personal Interview. Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the interview. Maximum marks for Interview would be 100 Minimum marks for passing would be 70.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this Notice. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, group discussion, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank in this behalf.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Only online registration of application would be accepted. PLEASE NOTE THAT PRINT OUT OF APPLICATION MAY BE SUBMITTED TO US AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW ONLY AND NOT BEFORE THAT.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement, including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of Call Letter / Intimation.
- The candidates should fill the details in application correctly, in particular – Age / Qualification / Caste etc. which will have direct effect on selection / non-selection. Bank takes no responsibility for rejection / non-selection due to aforesaid error.
- Photograph affixed on the application to be produced at the time of Interview, should be signed across by the candidate.
- The candidates will have to appear for Interview at their own expense.
- Candidates should take required permission before applying from their previous employer and should produce the same at the time of interview.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai. .
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
How To Apply For Chief Customer Service Officer Vacancy in Bank of India (BoI):
- DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION B. PAYMENT OF FEES Candidates can apply only online from 14.09.2015 to 26.09.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail id. (ii) Candidate should apply on-line through Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in (iii) Take print-out of the Payment Challan from Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in under “carrier” section click on link “Appointment of “Chief Customer Service Officer on Contract basis – Project 2015- 16/01 (Notice 25.08.2015)” and then click on sub link “CLICK for copy of Challan” Fill the particulars viz, Name, Date of Birth, Contact Phone No., Category, Depositing Branch Name & City. Submit the Fee Payment Challan & amount in any Bank of India Branch on or before 24.09.2015. (iv) Collect the candidate’s copy of Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please verify that challan is properly signed & the details of Transaction Sequence No., Branch Name & Code Number, Deposit Date are noted in the challan by the Branch Authorities. (v) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in under “carrier” section click on link “Appointment of “Chief Customer Service Officer on Contract basis – Project 2015-16/01 (Notice 25.08.2015)” and then click on sub link “CLICK to Apply online”. Transaction No. should be carefully filled in at the appropriate place in online application. (vi) Application should be checked and after verification, be submitted by clicking to submit button. (vii) Application should be printed, to be kept ready for submission at the time of interview at the Interview Venue. (viii) You should note / remember your Application No. for future reference and use. (ix) Please note that the above procedure is the only procedure for applying. Physical mode of application or incomplete application would not be accepted As per the above said procedure, we summarize the steps as below : i. Print Challan ii. Pay the fees in any of the Bank of India Branch and collect the copy of challan and take Transaction No. iii. Fill-up the application Form – On-line. Please submit after verification. iv. Print Application– to submit the same at the time of interview with following documents: a. Copy of receipted challan; b. Self Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank. c. Supporting document for your last designation as General Manager/ Deputy General Manager from a Scheduled Commercial Bank. d. No Objection Certificate / Permission letter from your previous employer, if applicable, in your case.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/09/2015