Bank of India (BoI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executives through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, CA, CFA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bank of India (BoI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Executives Job on or before 30/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bank of India (BoI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Executives|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM, CA, CFA|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Corp. Office: Bank of India, Star House-2, Ground Floor, , GBlock, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051|
Detail of Bank of India (BoI) Junior Executives Recruitment:
BOI Merchant Bankers Ltd. (BOIMB) is a company incorporated in October 2014 to undertake the business of Merchant Banking. We are a SEBI registered Category I Merchant Banker and are a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of India and based out of Mumbai. The parent, Bank of India, is a premier Nationalized Bank having over 4800 branches and a global business mix of Rs..43 lakh crores. BOIMB proposes to open branches at Chennai and Delhi shortly, and in order to support our growth plan we require Junior Executives to be based out of Chennai and New Delhi.
- TENURE OO1 The contract will be valid initially for a period of 2 years. Contract will be revocable with one month notice.
- EMOLUMENTS Negotiable and depending on the experience and suitability of the candidate. Your CV should contain last drawn CTC and expected CTC.
- LOCATION 001 Chennai & Delhi
- LIGIBILITY CRITERIA a) Qualification MBA,CA, CFA.
- Age Maximum 35 years as on 01.03.2015. can be relaxed in deserving cases.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of Bank Of India
Experience Preferably should have experience of 2-3 years in the relevant field. Should be willing to travel extensively.
Selection Procedure for Bank of India (BoI)- Junior Executives Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/4/2015
- Candidates found eligible will have to undergo Group PROCEDURE Discussion & a two tier interview process. However, Group Discussions will only be qualifying in nature and selection will be based on Interview. Depending upc) Experience Applicant should be working in a Financial institution covering sourcing and placement of syndicated loans.or originating and placing debt capital market instruments such as NCD’s CPs etc. on the number of candidates applied for the post, BOIMB may opt to go for Interview only & Group Discussion may not be held. The interview will be conducted at Chennai and Delhi.
How to apply for Junior Executives Vacancy in Bank of India (BoI):
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that heshe fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this Notice. Decision of company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, group discussion, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the company in this behalf.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms andor that heshe has furnished any incorrectsfalse informationcertificatesdocuments or has suppressed any material facts), hisher candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings isare detected even after appointment, hisher services are liable to be terminated,
- Only CV sent to the e-mail id boimbbankofindia.co.in, would be considered. PLEASE NOTE THAT SIGNED PRINT OUT OF CV MAY BE SUBMITTED TO US AT THE TIME OF GROUP DISCUSSION / INTERVIEW ONLY AND NOT BEFORE THAT.
- The heading of e mail correspondence should necessarily mention the post for which the application is being made.
- The company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and for any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement, including criteria for passingmethod and procedure for selection.
- All applications received will be acknowledged, in case you do not receive an acknowledgement within 2 working days of last date of submitting the application, please inform us at our e mail id and or call us on 022-61312906/022
- The company takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of Call Letter / Intimation,
- The candidates should fill the details in their CV correctly, in particular – Age / Qualification etc. which will have direct effect on selection / non-selection. company takes no responsibility for rejection / non-selection due to aforesaid error.
- The CV should mention e mail id, contact phone number, and address for correspondence.
- Photograph to be affixed on the CV should be signed across by the candidate to produced at the time of Interview I Group Discussion.
- The candidates will have to appear for Group Discussion & Interview at their own expense.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/4/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016