Bank of India (BoI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of RSETI Co-Ordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bank of India (BoI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job RSETI Co-Ordinator on or before 13/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bank of India (BoI)
Vacancy Name : RSETI Co-Ordinator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.50,000/-pm
Job Location : UJJAIN
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bank of India (BoI), ZONAL OFFICE UJJAIN: 18, SHANKU MARG FREEGANJ-UJJAIN.
Detail Of Bank of India (BoI) RSETI Co-Ordinator Recruitment:
For engagement of ONE RSETI COORDINATOR for SUPERVISING OUR RSETIs, FLCs, CMPs and TCMPs (Channel Management Partners and Technical Channel Management Partners) in Ujjain, Dewas, Shajapur, Bhopal, Sehore & Rajgarh districts. The following terms and conditions to be read and followed by the applicant:
- No of post: 01 Posts
- Eligibility for RSETI Coordinator: Retired Bank officials, having retired as Astt General Manager onwards. (Chief Managers in Scale-IV to be considered, but only in exceptional cases) (a) To be engaged on contractual basis for a period of two years and can be renewed based on the performance for a maximum period of altogether three years or attaining the age of 65 years whichever is earlier, subject to physical fitness. (b) Candidate possessing adequate exposure particularly in rural areas/rural lending and who have passion for working for the upliftment of the disadvantaged sections of the society will be the eligible for selection.
- Job profile: RSETI Co-ordinator will be handling our RSETIs+ FLCs + all CMPs and TCMPs located in Ujjain, Dewas, Shajapur, Bhopal, Sehore & Rajgarh Districts/ area of operation under FI and job profile would include: (a) Planning, reviewing, monitoring and driving of overall performance of 4 RSETIs/FLCs and Monitoring of all the CMPs, TCMPs located in Ujjain, Dewas, Shajapur, Bhopal, Sehore & Rajgarh Districts / area of operation under FI. (b) Planning, reviewing, monitoring and driving Financial Inclusion activities in the zone/area of operation- particularly from control and risk management perspective. (c) Ownership of Bank’s (Ujjain Zone & Bhopal & Sehore Districts) performance in all the three segments-RSETIs/FLCs/and Financial Inclusion. (d) Reporting of performance under above three segments to controlling office.
- Remuneration: The remuneration will be Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Fuel Allowance: 25 litres per month In addition to the same, reimbursement of reasonable expenses incurred for travelling beyond 20 kms will also be considered on actual. Boarding and lodging expenses in deserving cases may also be reimbursed by Zonal Office as per the entitlement of the Scale/Grade of official at the time of retirement.
- Leave: (a) Maximum 12 days (b) There is no provision for encashment of leave even after exit of the RSETI Co-ordinator on any reason/ ground. No leave can be accumulated at the end of the calendar year, the leave would lapse
Selection Procedure For Bank of India (BoI) – RSETI Co-Ordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/06/2015
- The selection is based on performance in the interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 60% (60 out of 100 marks). Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How To Apply For RSETI Co-Ordinator Vacancy in Bank of India (BoI):
Bank reserves the right to remove the RSETI coordinator any time even before the expiry period of the contract in case his performance is not up to the Bank’s expectation or otherwise too. Last date for submission of application is 13.06.2015. The date of interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same. Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format available in our Website with necessary documents. (Annexure 1, 2 & 3)
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/06/2015