Bank of India (BoI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of RSETI Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bank of India (BoI)
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the RSETI Coordinator Job From 10.2.2015 TO 21.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Bank of India (BoI)
|| Any Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|| 01 Post
|| Rs 50,000/- p.m
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| Bank of India (BoI), Zonal Office: Bhopal Zone, Arera Hills, Jail Road, Bhopal (M.P) – 462011
Detail of Bank of India (BoI) RSETI Coordinator Recruitment:
BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for engagement of ONE RSETI COORDINATOR FOR BHOPAL CLUSTER The designation / name of the post is only indicative. The bank reserves the right to change the name of post / designation at any time without notice.
- PRESENT HONORARIUM :- Rs 50,000/p.m
- FUEL ALLOWANCE: – 25 liters per month in addition to the same, Reimbursement of reasonable expenses incurred for travelling beyond 20 Kms, will also be considered on actuals. Boarding and lodging expenses in deserving cases may also be reimbursed by Zonal Office as per the entitlement of the Scale/Grade of official at the time of retirement.
- ELIGILITY CRITERIA :_
- Applicants possessing adequate exposure particularly in rural areas/rural lending and are having passion, working for the upliftment of the disadvantaged sections of thesociety will basically be the eligibility criteria for selection.
- Applicant should be senior level retired personnel retired from Bank at a minimum of Scale V level.
- He should not be engaged with any Pvt/ Govt organization on full/part time basis /contractual basis, as on the date of acceptance of Bank’s offer letter, if he is selected.
- To be engaged on contractual basis for a period of two years and can be renewed based on the performance for a maximum period of altogether three years or attaining the age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
- Age Criteria: – Max 63 years, subject to physical fitness
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- Before applying for this contractual post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this Notice.
- In case it is detected at any stage of engagement that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after his engagement, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement, including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection
- Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria and who are short-listed for appearing for personal Interview will be intimated either by email (online) or by Speed Post or/ by Registered Post at the address or email address as the case may be, furnished by them in the Application Form. The name of candidates who are finally short-listed for interview will also be available on the Bank’s Website www.bankofindia.co.in. Applicants are requested to keep track of the same by visiting Bank’s website from time to time. Similarly final selection result will be available on the Bank’s website for candidates selected for appointment;
- The call for personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification and category.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of Call Letter / Intimation.
- The candidates should fill the details in application correctly, in particular – Age / Qualification/ Last scale /Designation at the time of retirement, details of exposure in the Bank, Length of service etc., which will have direct effect on selection / nonselection. Bank takes no responsibility for rejection / non-selection due to aforesaid error.
- Print-out of the application along with a recent, passport size photograph and signature on the application is to be produced at the time of Interview .
- The candidates will have to appear for Interview at their own expense.
- Upon selection, an offer letter will be served to successful candidate. The same should be accepted within seven days of the receipt of this offer letter.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai. .
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail. Last but not the least, please note importantly that candidate who has been declared successful, but subsequently found ineligible, will not be allowed to take part in the Process / join the bank and inconvenience caused thereby will be at his/her cost and consequences.
- The date of interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same.
Selection Procedure for Bank of India (BoI)- RSETI Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21.02.2015.
- Selection will be done by interview by panel comprising of GM-FI, GM NBG, and one ZM of DGM level, located in the concerned NBG.. Minimum marks will be 60 out of 100.
- Merit list of the candidates shall be based on the marks obtained by them in Personal Interview of maximum 100 Note: (i) In case of equal marks scored by two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates will be derived on the basis of their length of service (i.e. more senior in length of service will be placed first before less senior in length of service) (ii) Bank will have the sole discretion for selection of the candidate
How to apply for RSETI Coordinator Vacancy in Bank of India (BoI):
- Candidate should take out of the application form from the Notice on our website.(Annexure 1,2 &3)
- The application form duly filled in and signed by the applicant should be sent by Registered A/D post to the ZO, BHOPAL with necessary documents, which has issued the notice for RSETI COORDINATOR..
- Application should be printed with photo and signature, to be kept ready for submission at the time of interview. It should be submitted at the Interview Venue, along with last Employment certificate containing also the designation held at the time of retirement It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requisites and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21.02.2015