Bank of India (BoI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of RSETI Coordinator through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bank of India (BoI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the RSETI Coordinator Job on or before 15/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bank of India (BoI)
Vacancy Name : RSETI Coordinator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000/- per month.
Job Location : Khandwa
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Zonal Office: Khandwa Zone, Pt. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Marg, Anand Nagar, Khandwa (MP)- 450001
Detail of Bank of India (BoI) RSETI Coordinator Recruitment:
For engagement of ONE RSETI COORDINATOR for SUPERVISING 5 RSETIs (Khandwa, Burhanpur, Barwani, Khargone and Dhar), ALL FLCCs, CMPs and TCMPs (Channel Management Partners and Technical Channel Management Partners) for Khandwa Cluster, the following terms and conditions to be read and followed by the applicant:
- Eligibility for RSETI Coordinator: – Bank retired officials, who have retired as Astt General Manager onwards. (Chief Managers in Scale-IV to be considered, but only in exceptional cases) – To be engaged on contractual basis for a period of two years and can be renewed based on the performance for a maximum period of altogether three years or attaining the age of 65 years whichever is earlier. – Candidate possessing adequate exposure particularly in rural areas/rural lending and who have passion for working for the upliftment of the disadvantaged sections of the society will be the eligible for selection.
- How to apply: Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format available in our Website with necessary documents. (Annexure 1, 2 & 3)
- Age Criteria: Max 65 years subject to physical fitness.
- Job profile: RSETI Co-ordinator will be handling our 5 RSETIs+ all FLCCs + all CMPs and TCMPs located in Khandwa Zone and Indore Zone of operation under FI and job profile would include: (a) Planning, reviewing, monitoring and driving of overall performance of RSETIs/FLCCs and Monitoring of all the CMPs, TCMPs located in Zone/ area of operation under FI. (b) Planning,reviewing, monitoring and driving Financial Inclusion activities in the area/Zones of operation- particularly from control and risk management perspective. (c) Ownership of Bank’s (Khandwa Zone & Indore Zone) performance in the three segments- RSETIs/FLCs/and Financial Inclusion. (d) Reporting of performance under above three segments to controlling office.
- Remuneration: The remuneration will be Rs.50,000/- per month.
- Fuel Allowance: 25 litres per month In addition to the same, reimbursement of reasonable expenses incurred for travelling beyond 20 kms will also be considered on actual. Boarding and lodging expenses in deserving cases may also be reimbursed by Zonal Office as per the entitlement of the Scale/Grade of official at the time of retirement.
- Leave: (a) 12 days
Selection Procedure for Bank of India (BoI) – RSETI Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/7/2015.
- The selection is based on performance in the interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 60% (60 out of 100 marks). Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How to apply for RSETI Coordinator Vacancy in Bank of India (BoI) :
There is no provision for encashment of leave even after exit of the RSETI Coordinator on any reason/ground. No leave can be accumulated at the end of the calendar year, the leave would lapse. Note:- Bank reserves the right to remove the RSETI coordinator any time even before the expiry period of the contract in case his performance is not up to the Bank’s expectation or otherwise too. Last date for submission of application is 15.07.2015 The date of interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same. Filled in applications supported by necessary documents must be submitted to the below mentioned address by 15.07.2015:- To, The Chief Manager, Financial Inclusion Department, Bank of India, Khandwa Zonal Office, Pt. Makhan Lal Chaturvedi Marg, Anand Nagar, Khandwa (M.P.)-450001
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017