Bank of India (BoI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Channel Management Partners through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bank of India (BoI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Channel Management Partners Job on or before 17/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bank of India (BoI)
Vacancy Name : Channel Management Partners
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : Rs.30,000-48,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Bank of India (BoI) , Across India
Detail of Bank of India (BoI) Channel Management Partners Recruitment:
Engagement of Channel Management Partners in Uilain Zone For engagement of Channel Management Partners (CMPs) to supervise and monitor the activities/ performance of Business Correspondents in Ujjain Zone comprising of Ujjain, Dewas, Agarmalwa, Shajapur, Ratlam, Mansaur, Neemuch, Rajgarh Districts on contractual basis. The details of vacancies are as under.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Channel Management Partners||Total 7||Graduate, Post Graduate||Rs.30,000-48,000/- p.m||Age not above 62 years. – Shouc nave undoubted integrity|
- We enclose all the relevant information in the annexures as under:
- Annexure II: Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for engagement of CMPs. Annexure lll: Job profile and engagement conditions of CMPs.
- Annexure IV: Remuneration, Variable Pay, Halting allowances etc for CMPs. Annexure V: Application format and format of Employer’s certificate.
- Last date for submission of application is 17.08.2015. The date of interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same.
- Should not have been subjected to punishment penalty by the employer Bank during as five years before of his/her retirement.
- Cases of CB1 or other Law enforcement agencies should not be pending against the applicant
- Applicants should be physically fit to carry out the duties of CMP which includes continuous visit to villages Applicants should be able to read write and speak local language
Selection Procedure for Bank of India (BoI) – Channel Management Partners Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/8/2015.
- The selection is based on performance in the interview and subject to order of preference mentioned above Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50% (50 out of 100 marks)
How to apply for Channel Management Partners Vacancy in Bank of India (BoI) :
The eligible candidates would be required to apply on Bank’s prescribed Application Format, duly certified by concerned employer Bank Applications received without the Employer Bank Certification will not be considered
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/8/2015