Bank of India (BoI) invites application for the recruitment of RSETI Coordinator with Any Graduate holders
Company name : Bank of India (BoI)
Posts : RSETI Coordinator
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.50000/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 25/8/2014-9/9/2014
Details of Post :
Bank of India invites APPLICATIONS FROM INTERESTED CANDITATES for the post of “RSETI COORDINATOR on contractual basis for Keonjhar(Orissa) cluster (for RSETI Keonjhar and RSETI Mayurbhanj) subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other requisites including application form, available on the Bank’s website at wwwbankofindiaxom .
CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND Their APPLICATION FORM DULY FILLED IN AND SIGNED ALONG WITH COPIES OF THE TESTIMONIALS stated in the Bank’s website BY REGD A/D AT FOLLOWING
The General Manager,
National Banking Group (East) 7th FIoor,Bank of India Building
5, B.T.M. Sarani,
THE APPLICATION SHOULD REACH US LATEST BY 09.09.20H Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed for final selection. THE DATE,TlME AND VENUE OF THE INTERVIEW shall be advised SHORTLY
The designation/name of the post is only indicative. The bank reserves the right to change the name of post/ designation at any time without notice.
- PRESENT HONORARIUM I- Rs.50,000/p.m
- FUEL ALLOWANCE :-25 liters per month in addition to the same,Reimbursement of reasonable expenses incurred for travelling beyond 20 Kms, will also be considered on actualv
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:- (a) Appiicant possessing adequate exposure particularly in rural areas/rural lending and are having passion, working for the upliftment of the disadvantaged sections of the society wiII basicaIIy be the criteria for selection (b) Applicant should be senior level retired personnel retired from Bank at a minimum of Scale V level ((3) He should not be engaged with any Pvt/Govt. organization on full/part time basis/contractual basis, as on the date of acceptance of Banks offer letter, if he is selected
- SELECTION PROCEDURE:—Selection will be done by interview by panel comprising of GM-Fl,GM, N86 and the SENIOR MOST DGM(DES|GNATED AS ZONAL MANAGER) IN THE JURIDICTION OF THE NBG WHERE RSETI lS LOCATED. Minimum marks will be 60 out of 100. Merit list of the candidates shall be based on the marks obtained by them in Personal Interview of maximum 100. Note: (i) In case of equal marks scored by two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates will be derived on the basis of their length of service (ie. more senior in length of service will be placed before less senior in the length of service) (ii) Bank will have the sole discretion for selection of the candidate
Action against candidates found guing of misconduct :
- Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
- At any stage of engagement process (on contractual basis) , if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of following act, will be disqualified from the selection process for which he/she is a candidate.(i) Misbehaving during the Interview or (ii) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidate should take out of the application form from the Notice on our website.
- The application form duly filled in and signed by the applicant should be sent by Registered A/D post to the N86 which has issued the notice for RSETI COORDINATOR
- Application should be printed with photo and signature, to be kept ready for submission at the time of interview. It should be submitted at at the Interview Venue, along with last Employment certificate containing also the designation held at the time of retirement it is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requisites and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- Before applying for this contractual post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this Notice. .
- In case it is detected at any stage of engagement that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. if any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after his engagement, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in thisadvertisement, including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection
- Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria and who are short-listed for appearing for personal interview will be intimated either by email (online) or by Speed Post or/ by Registered Post at the address or email address as the case may be, furnished by them in the Application Form. The name of candidates who are finally short-listed for interview will also be available on the Bank’s Website www.bankofindia.co.in. Applicants are requested to keep track of the same by visiting Bank’s website from time to time. Similarly final selection result will be available on the Bank’s website for candidates selected for appointment;
- The call for personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification, category
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postaltransit of Ca” Letter / lntimation’i * *
- The candidates should fill the details in application correctly, in particular – Age / Qualification/ Last scale /Designation at the time of retirement, details of exposure in the Bank, Length of ‘service etc., which will have direct effect on selection / non-selection. Bank takes no responsibility for rejection / non-selection due to aforesaid error.
- Print-out of the application along with a recent, passport size photograph and signature on the application is to be produced at the time of Interview
- The candidates will have to appear for Interview at their own expense.
- Upon selection, an offer letter will be served to successful candidate. Thesame should be accepted within seven days of the receipt of this offer letter.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- in case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
Last but not the least, glease note importantly that candidate who has been declared successful, but subseguently foundjnellgible, will not be allowed to take Qart in the Process I ioin the bank and inconvenience caused thereby will be at his/her cost and consequences.
Important dates to remember :
- Submission of application commencing from 25.08.2014
- The application should reach us latest by 09.09.2014
- Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience 30.06.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BoI|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016