Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II Job on or before 03.06.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB)
Vacancy Name : Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 90 Post
Salary : Rs.7,200-28,100/- p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Last Date to Apply for this job : 03.06.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Head Office : 2nd Floor, Sky Line Building, Near Shital Guest House, Old N.H.No.8, BHARUCH : 392 002 (Gujarat)
Detail of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB) Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II Recruitment:
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale –I and Officer Scale-II and from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October,2014
- Name of the Post, No of Post :
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)- 74
- Officer Scale-I – 13
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer – 03
- SCALE OF PAY:
- Office Assistant : 7200- 400- 8400 – 500 – 9900- 600 12300 –700 –17200-1300-18500-800-19300
- Officer Scale-I : 14500 – 600 – 18700 – 700 – 20100 – 800 – 25700
- Officer Scale-II : 19400 – 700 – 20100 – 800 – 28100
- EMOLUMENTS: Office Assistant (Multipurpose) -Rs.15,631/-, Officer Scale I – Rs.31,407/- and Officer Scale II – Rs.42,020/- inclusive of D.A, H.R.A at prevailing rate depending on the place of posting, Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity etc. will be admissible as per rules of the bank.
- PROBATION PERIOD: Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of One year which may be extended by the Appointing Authority for a period not exceeding Six months if work /conduct of the candidate is not found satisfactory. Officer Scale-I & II : Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of Two years which may be extended by the Appointing Authority for a period not exceeding one year if work /conduct of the candidate is not found satisfactory
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA A candidate must be either – a Citizen of India or ii) subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv)a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1 st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) &(v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Age (As on 01-06-2014)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1986 and later than 01.06.1996 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I- Above 18 years – Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1986 and later than 31.05.1996 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1982 and later than 31.05.1993 (both dates inclusive)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE (as on 01-06-2014)
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Essential: Proficiency in local language * i.e Gujarati (b) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.||—|
|Officer Scale-I||i. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture,Forestry,Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science,Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture , Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy; ii. Proficiency in local language * i.e Gujarati iii Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added qualification||—|
|Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||Degree from a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree/ diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy||Two years as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.|
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE) :
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Bank of Baroda by means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank’s website www.bggb.in
Selection Procedure for Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB) – Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.2015.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Officer Scale-I:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf. Mere admission to the Online RRB CWE III and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate‟s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE and have been called for interview. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities‟ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying „CREAMY LAYER‟ clause based on income issued recently (i.e., issued on or after 01/04/2015 should be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC/ST outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc of any nature during their travel time.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Bharuch.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a Centre / Venue/specific post of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.
- Selected candidates in Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale-I and Scale-II cadre will have to execute service Indemnity Bond at the time of joining the bank that in the event of their leaving the services of the bank before their confirmation ( i.e during probation period) in bank‟s services, they will have to deposit the bond amount as under. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lac only) Officer Scale-I & Scale-II : Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees Two Lac only)
How to apply for Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I, II Vacancy in Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB) :
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.bggb.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank‟s website www.bggb.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification. the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Candidates can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Bank of Baroda in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only. Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. 09910200001106 for Officer Scale-I & II and CBS A/c No. 09910200001107 for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Obtain the Applicant‟s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank‟s website www.bggb.in All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03.06.2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017