Berhampur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & more vacancies through recruitment notification – Berhampur University Recruitment 2015 – NO.I/SSB/PERS-V/DEP-IN/2015(112)/4454-4530. Candidates who have completed Ph.d & M.Sc an apply for the new recruitment notification from Berhampur University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Professor & more vacancies on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Berhampur University
Vacancy Name:Professor & more vacancies
Educational Qualification:M.Phil/Ph.d &M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy:03
Last Date To Apply For This Job:25/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy:Berhampur University, BHANJA BIHAR BERHAMPUR – 760 007, GANJAM (ODISHA)
Detail Of Berhampur University Professor & more vacancies Recruitment:
- Qualification & Experience: Professor (Scale of Pay – Rs. Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000, with AGP of Rs. 10,000) (not below Rs. 43,000/-):
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/ industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score of 400 points as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) in Category III (as per UGC Regulations published in Gazette of India on September 18, 2010 and 2nd Amendment vide Letter No. F.1-2/2009 (EC/PS) V (i) Vol.-II dated 13 June 2013). OR B. An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- Reader (Scale of Pay – 15,600 – Rs. 39,100, with AGP of Rs. 8,000): Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score of 300 points as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) in Category III (as per UGC Regulations published in Gazette of India on September 18, 2010 and 2nd Amendment vide Letter No. F.1-2/2009 (EC/PS) V (i) Vol.-II dated 13 June 2013).
- Lecturer (Scale of Pay – Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 with AGP of Rs. 6,000):
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. A. 3
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Selection Procedure For Berhampur University- Professor & more vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor & more vacancies Vacancy In Berhampur University:
- Applicants for the above posts should submit seven copies of the applications duly filled in along with copies of the academic certificates, mark lists and research publications and books (seven copies each) so as to reach the undersigned on or before 25 th May 2015. Applications received beyond the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Those claiming consideration against reserved posts should submit the caste certificate or other relevant certificates from the appropriate authority in the form prescribed under the relevant rules of Government along with the application.
- In-service candidates are advised to request their employer or organization to send five years CC rolls (2009-10 onwards) to the Registrar, Berhampur University confidentially. In case the CCRs are not received by the University at least before three days of interview, the candidates shall loose the credit towards CCRs as provided in the University Statutes.
- One set of application may be forwarded through proper channel/with NOC from the employer for those who are already in service. Six other copies may be sent as Advance Copy. In case the application is not received through proper channel/with NOC by the time the University decides to issue Call Letters, the candidate shall not be called for interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017