Berhampur University invites application for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies with Gradate/ Master Degree/ Ph.D holders
Company name :Berhampur University
Posts :Professor & More Vacancies
Qualification : Gradate/ Master Degree/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 15,600-67,000/- p.m
No of Post : 10
Last date to apply : 26/9/2014
Details of Post :
Professor & More Vacancies
Qualification & Experience:
- Professor (Scale of pay – Rs. Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000, with AGp of Rs. 10,000) (not below Rs. 43,000/-):
- A. (i) An eminent scholar with ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the university/Nationar rever institutions/ industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. (iii) contribution to educationar innovation, design of new curricura and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process. (iv) A minimum score of 400 points as stipurated in the Academic performance tndicator (Apl) based performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) in Category lll (as per UGC Regulations published in Gazette of lndia on September 18, ZO1O and 2nd Amendment vide letter No. F,I_2IZOOI (ECIPS) V (i) Vol.-il dated 13 June 2013). OR B. An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant . field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the co ncerned/a llied/re leva nt discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- (Scale of Pay – 15,600 – Rs. 9,100, with AGp of Rs. 8,000): Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an acade m ic/rese a rch position equivalent to that of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research lnstitution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-med iated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. A minimum score of 300 points as stipulated in the Academic performance lndicator (APl) based Performance Based Appraisal System (pBAS) in Category lll (as per UGC Regulations published in cazette of lndia on september 18, 2o1o and 2nd Amendment vide Letter No. F.!.-zlzo}g (EclPs) v (i) Vol.-il dated 13 June 2013).
- (Scale of Pay – Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 with AGp of Rs. 6,000):
- Computer Science, Electronic Science, English, Mathematics, Marine Science IMarine Biologyl and Law) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master,s Degree level in a relevant subject from an lndian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shajl be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant professor or equivalent positions in U n ive rsities/Co lleges/institution
PAY SCALE :
- Professor Rs. 37,400-Rs.67,000/- + AGp Rs. 10,000/- (Not below Rs. 43,000/-)
- Reader Rs. 15,600-Rs.39,100/- + AGP Rs.8,000/-
- Lecturer Rs. 15,600-Rs.39,100/- + AGP Rs. 6,000/-
HOW TO APPLY :
- The prescribed Application Form and the API score card can be downloaded from the Berhampur University Website www,buodisha.edu.in. The candidates submitting the downloaded application must pay the prescribed application fee i.e. Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST) in the form of Bank Draft in favour of Comptroller of Finance, Berhampur University, payable at SBl, Bhanja Bihar (Code: 2107) along with the filled-in applications, failing which their application shall not be considered.
- Reservation as per Government Rules shall be applicable.
- Applicants for the above posts should submit seven copies of the applications duly filled in along with copies of the academic certificates, mark lists and research publications and books (seven copies each) accompanied with the API Score Card duly filled-in as applicable, so as to reach the undersigned on or before 26th September 2014. Applications received beyond the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Those claiming consideration against reserved posts should submit the caste certificate or other relevant certificates from the appropriate authority in the form prescribed under the relevant rules of Government along with the application.
- ln-service candidates are advised to request their employer or organization to send five years CC rolls (2008-09 onwards) to the Registrar, Berhampur University confidentially. ln case the CCRS are not received by the University at least before three days of interview, the candidates shall loose the credit towards ccRs as provided in the University statutes.
- One set of application may be forwarded through proper channel/with NOC from the employer for those who are already in service. Six other copies may be sent as Advance Copy. ln case the application is not received through proper channel/with NOC by the time the University decides to issue Call Letters, the candidate shall not be called for interview,
- Candidates should enclose separate certificates in support of the number of years of P.G., Degree, Honours and/or General teaching experience reflecting the period with date and also institutions.
- Government servants will not be accepted on deputation or Foreign Service terms and conditions, if selected. Those who retain lien with their parent employer, leave salary and pension contribution shall be borne by the candidate in case they return to their parent service.
- Selected candidates will be required to join within.one month from the date of issue of the appointment order unless otherwise specified or permitted.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing at the interview. However, SC/ST candidates will be paid TA as per oRV (Odisha Reservation of Vacancies of Posts and Services) Rules.
- Age limit for appointment in the above posts shall be the same as applicable to State Government servants. However, the upper age limit may be relaxed by the appointing authority in deserving cases.
- Arelaxationof five per cent shall begivenfrom 55%b 50% of the marks at the Masters degree level for the SC/ST/persons with disability categories.
- A relaxation of five per cent shall be given from 55% lo 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Masters Degree prior to 19 September 1991.
- ‘B’ in the 7-point scale with letter grade o, A, B, C, D, E & F shall be regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed.
- The posts will be governed by the New Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme as introduced by the state Government in F.D.o.M. No. 30132/F dated 13.7.2005. However, persons selected for the posts mentioned above will be covered under the old pension regulations, if they are already covered underthe old pension rules.
- Persons coming from other institutions/organizations shall have to pay towards proroto pension, gratuity and unutilized Ieave contribution if the same are not paid by their previous employer.
- The teachers recruited must have to stay in the University Quarters on the campus.
- The University may conduct Written Test for selection of Lecturers if the number of eligible applicants for a particular post is more than TEN.
- The University reserves the right to call only selected candidates as decided by it for It also reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill-up the above advertised post(s)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 26/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Berhampur University||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016