Berhampur University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate/ Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Berhampur University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate/ Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 28.01.2015 at 11.30 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Berhampur University|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/ Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Berhampur University, Bhanja Bihar-760007|
Detail of Berhampur University Research Associate/ Project Assistant Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be conducted on dt 28/01/15 at 11.30 AM in the P.G.Dept. of Zoology Berhampur University for recruitment of Research Associate (one) and Project Assistant (Two) for DBT,Govt. of India – sponsored project entitled “Studies on commercially important fish of Gopalpur Coast, Odisha in Bay of Bengal and development of data base using barcoding technique” at Berhampur University.
- Qualification for Research Associate: MSc in Zoology/Biotechnology/Marine Biology with first class from a recognized University/Institute having 3 (three) years of research experience in the field of Biotechnology,Molecular Biology and Biochemistry after M.Sc with at least one research paper in SCI Journal. Desirable: Knowledge of handling various equipments used for biotechnology/molecular biology/biochemistry research.
- Qualification for Project Assistant: MSc in Zoology/Biotechnology/Marine Biology with first class from a recognized University/Institute. Desirable: Knowledge of handling various equipments used for biotechnology/molecular biology/biochemistry research.
Selection Procedure for Berhampur University – Research Associate/ Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 28.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate/ Project Assistant vacancy in Berhampur University:
A walk-in-interview will be conducted on dt 28/01/15 at 11.30 AM in the P.G.Dept. of Zoology Berhampur University. The Candidates shall have to produce their original certificates and submit biodata with attested copies of all documents. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing the interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28.01.2015
Venue : Berhampur University, Bhanja Bihar-760007
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Berhampur University|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017