Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Marine Superintendent through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Marine Superintendent Job on or before 27.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement)|
|Vacancy Name||Marine Superintendent|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement|
Detail of Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) Marine Superintendent Recruitment:
- Job Objective Monitors and controls the smooth operation of all vessels assigned and provides the required nautical and commercial support, in order to achieve the desired levels of safe operational performance and commercial effectiveness.
- Key Accountabilities 1. Reviews and is up-to-date with the developments in maritime risk and loss prevention, in order to identify and propose improvements and advanced nautical solutions to maximise asset protection and increase the safety, security and commercial effectiveness and voyage efficiency of assigned vessels. 2. Examines the commercial agreements, charter parties and voyage orders of the assigned vessels and identifies the obligations of BSM and the vessel’s Master concerning the nautical and commercial services, in order to provide all marine support required for the efficient and economic operation of vessels. 3. Monitors the effective operation of the navigational and cargo equipment of the assigned vessels, identifying potential discrepancies from operational standards and proposes and/or implements solutions that will enhance the efficiency, performance and safety of the vessels. 4. Participates in the development of the coatings maintenance plan for the assigned vessels and monitors its accurate execution in order to identify compliance of operations according to time schedule, quality of deliverables and budget. 5. Projects the requirements in coatings maintenance activities, sea stock management and preparation and application training of the assigned vessels in order to provide valuable information for the development of the budget and coatings maintenance plan of the vessels. Upon approval, follows-up its accurate execution, identifying, reporting and providing solutions in potential discrepancies. 6. Monitors that all assigned vessels possess the required statutory certification for safe operation in accordance with Class, Port State Control and Flag State requirements, maritime legislation, safety regulations and operational standards of both BSM and vessels owners. 7. Oversees and monitors the overall nautical and commercial operation of the assigned vessels, ensures the timely and accurate completion of voyage planning and cargo loading, carriage and discharging activities, in order to support the commercial effectiveness of vessels and increase customer’s satisfaction and commitment. Identifies elevated risk conditions and circumstances in a timely manner and provides support and guidance to Technical Superintendents and Masters to adequately mitigate such risks. 8. Executes the programmed and ad-hoc internal and external inspections on assigned vessels, in order to identify areas of nautical or commercial concern and proposes and/or implements solutions that will support the operational efficiency of the fleet and the quality of the provided services. Following these marine inspections prepares and submits analytical reporting to the Fleet Manager in order to enable the implementation of the corrective actions. 9. Liaises with QHSES department in order to obtain the necessary information that will secure the alignment of all marine requirements and standards of the fleet assigned with Company’s QHSES policy as well as with relevant legislation, contributing towards environmental protection and enhancement of company’s image. Liaises also with the LP / HRM Manager on issues of concern or potential loss caused by human factors, such as inadequate attitude, leadership or situational awareness. 10. Monitors the accurate, timely and qualitative execution of all coatings maintenance activities, reviewing the compliance of deliverables from subcontractors with agreements and requirements, in order to ensure optimum asset protection and cosmetic condition of each assigned vessel. 11. Monitors and assesses the navigation and communication equipment needs of each vessel and accordingly provides advice to the Technical Superintendent. Supports the evaluation of relevant bids and participates in the development of contracts that meet the standards of BSM and cover client needs in the most efficient and cost effective way. 12. Reviews, develops potential improvements and proposes the implementation of solutions on nautical issues identified from his/her team on the SDCs vessels, in order to support the accurate settlement of any nautical discrepancies. 13. Supports the development of analytical periodical reports on issues identified and solutions implemented on the assigned vessels, enabling the accurate and timely provision of information to clients and management of SDC, in order to increase client awareness on BSM 14. Reviews the performance appraisals developed for senior officers on-board, provide feedback and propose amendments so as to safeguard their fair evaluation and support their proper career development.
- Education & Qualifications B.S. degree in Nautical Science or equivalent Master Mariner’s qualification Work Experience At least 3 years of sailing experience as Master ( 3 years actual sailing) 1-2 years experience as trainee/ assistant or marine Superintendent within a ship management/owning company Preferably experience on the same type of vessel as he is expected to supervise.
- Job Specific Skills Strong knowledge of vessels’ nautical and commercial requirements and voyage regulations Very good negotiation skills Very good people management and mentoring skills Team work and cooperation Very good organisational skills Fluency in English PC literacy
Selection Procedure for Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) – Marine Superintendent Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Marine Superintendent Officer Vacancy in Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement):
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV via www.bs-shipmanagement.com under “Careers” section Attn. Elena Maniatopoulou Hadjipanayi, HR Manager, latest by 27th of February, 2015, with a covering letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BS Shipmanagement|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016