Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Travelling Service Engineers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Travelling Service Engineers Job on or before 27.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement)|
|Vacancy Name||Travelling Service Engineers|
|Educational Qualification||B.E, B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement|
Detail of Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) Travelling Service Engineers Recruitment:
BSM is seeking to recruit ‘Travelling Service Engineers’ for its offices in Singapore and Hamburg.
- Implements the provided maintenance plan for the vessels engines and cooperates with the Vessel’s Technical Superintendent for developing the actual maintenance arrangements, in order to comply with Group’s standards with minimum effect on the ships’ operation.
- Co-ordinates and attends maintenance activities, including dry-docking, of the vessels and monitors that quality repair work is carried out according to plan and approved budget, providing support and guidance for the handling of equipment breakdown and malfunctioning, in order to support the on time and cost effective repair of the vessels engines.
- Supports the Technical Superintendent in the development of the OPEX budget of the assigned vessels, including spare parts and technical training, and follows-up its accurate execution, monitoring the development of the actual operational costs throughout the year, and proposes adjustments and corrective actions, that will decrease the cost and increase the effectiveness of services.
- Develops and timely provides to Shipmanagement centre the required reports and documents regarding vessels engines’ technical developments, maintenance activities, repair progress and current operational status of the engines and their actual performance level , in order to provide thorough information concerning the operational readiness of each installed engine on board the vessel.
- Attends on-board visits for the planned maintenance in close cooperation with the Vessels Technical Superintendent
- Arrange and provides “hands-on” Training of engine room crew during routine overhaul. Identifies additional training needs for the engine room crew based on evaluation and further prospects of potential candidates
- Prepares all the necessary reporting following technical inspections of the vessels assigned, identifies and upon approval implements corrective actions in compliance with the inspections’ results and recommendations, in order to enhance the effective operation of vessels’ engines.
- Prepares, in cooperation with Vessels Technical Superintendent the performance appraisals for Engine Officers on-board (related to the overhaul activities) as per company’s procedures, so as to safeguard fair handling and equal opportunities for career development.
- Education & Qualifications: B.S. degree in Mechanical, Marine Engineering or equivalent
- Work Experience: 4-6 years sailing experience as Engineer AND/OR 1-2 years of shore experience as a service engineer or superintendent with an Engine manufacturer or Engine repair company Preferably experience on various engine types.
- Job-Specific Skills:Strong knowledge of vessels’ engines technical requirements and safe working practises Advanced knowledge of the local and regional market of technical subcontractors Good project management skills Teamwork and cooperation Fluency in English PC literacy
Selection Procedure for Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) – Travelling Service Engineers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Travelling Service Engineers Officer Vacancy in Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement):
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV via www.bs-shipmanagement.com under “Careers” section Attn.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BS Shipmanagement|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017