Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Superintendent through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Human Resources Marine Officer Job on or before 20.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement)|
|Vacancy Name||Human Resources Marine Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement|
Detail of Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) Human Resources Marine Officer Recruitment:
- Implements all recruiting activities and processes for the assigned vessels according to the provided manning plan, in order to timely and accurately meet the requirements of vessels. Liaises with the crew, in order to identify potential training needs and support their well being on-board.
- Key Accountabilities 1. Reviews the contractual agreements and the vessels’ manning plan, performing all selection steps, i.e. identification, evaluation and selection, for the recruitment of the most suitable and qualified candidates, according to ship flag legislation, technical requirements of the ship and available budget. 2. Issues the employment contracts of all assigned vessels’ seafarers, according to company’s procedures and local/flag legislation. Provides explanations, whenever required, to seafarers concerning the contract terms, supporting the bilateral comprehension and acceptance of obligations and benefits for both BSM and seafarer. Implements the relief/rotation planning and EoC and lay-off procedures of the ships’ personnel, focusing on the provision of alternatives for the continuous and effective operation of the vessels 3. Timely identifies future and current vacancies in vessels’ personnel and informs accordingly his/her supervisor and the Crew Service Centres (CSC), in order to support the accurate and fast coverage of needs. Provides all necessary data and support for the development of annual manning plan and budge 4. Performs, if necessary and when possible, visits to the assigned vessels to review the employment conditions of the seafarers and analyses all issues identified, providing analytical report to the Human Resources Marine Manager and informs any relevant department concerning issues identified, such as the QHSES department, in order to facilitate the development of solutions and to protect the well being of seafarers and enhance their loyalty. Follows up on P&I (Protection and Indemnity) cases related to manning. 5. Coordinates with the Human Resources Marine Officers regarding the prompt and accurate implementation of changes in ports’ procedures, such as visas, permissions, etc. concerning the smooth embarkation and disembarkation of crew members, 6. Communicates with flag state authorities in order to gather information related to the specific regulations each flag state may require. Maintains and regularly updates all required documentation, so as to safeguard the legitimate operation of vessels and employment of seafarers 7. Informs the personnel in the assigned vessels of potential changes in the operational procedures, and makes available all the respective documentation to all crew members. 8. Implements the relief/rotation planning and lay-off procedures according to the contractual agreements and vessels’ needs, for each seafarer focusing on achieving necessary re-joining rate and the provision of alternatives for the continuous and effective operation of the vessels. 9. Monitors and evaluates the performance of the assigned vessels’ seafarers, identifies their training needs, develops and proposes the training plan and cooperates with the company’s training centres so as to provide the required training for the improvement of technical skills and competencies of crew and officers. Follows-up the successful completion of all training courses, in order to enhance the efficiency of the crew for the safe and effective operation of all vessels. 10. Reviews and is up-to-date with the local employment laws and regulations, informing accordingly the Human Resources Marine Manager in case of change. Identifies areas for improvement and proposes modifications, in order to support the efficiency and cost effectiveness of all operations as well as the compliance with the local rules and legislation. 11. Develops and submits to the Human Resources Marine Manager analytical reporting concerning the manning coverage activities for the assigned vessels, identifying compliance or discrepancies from the plan and the targets of the department, in order to enhance the monitoring and application of improvements to department’s performance. 12. Develops effective batching of seafarers allocation to assigned vessels, in order to generate cost effective travelling to all vessel, as well as timely coverage of operational needs. Reviews crew travelling costs to the assigned vessels, and contributes in relative market research, in order to identify the best value-for-money services. 13. Monitors the accurate execution of crew budget, identifies cost saving opportunities and proposes corrective actions in case of deviations, in order to ensure compliance with set targets.
- Education & Qualifications Bachelor degree or Certificate in Maritime relevant field
- Work Experience 2 years of experience in maritime recruiting
- Job Specific Skills Good knowledge of the vessels’ crew requirements and seafarers’ specifications Knowledge of the local market dynamics both for demand-supply situation . Exposure in the development of employment contracts Experience in recruitment, training and development methodologies Good knowledge of the seafarers’ rights and the maritime labour law. Knowledge of the maritime legal framework e.g. employers’ obligations, recruitment prerequisites etc. Fluency in English. Very good knowledge of the SDC’s national language PC literacy .
Selection Procedure for Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) – Human Resources Marine Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Human Resources Marine Officer Vacancy in Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement):
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV via www.bs-shipmanagement.com under “Careers” section Attn. Elena Maniatopoulou Hadjipanayi, HR Manager, latest by 20th of January, 2015, with a covering letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BS Shipmanagement|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017