Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Superintendent through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Marine Training Officer Job on or before 20.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement)|
|Vacancy Name||Marine Training Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement|
Detail of Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) Marine Training Officer Recruitment:
- Job Objectives Contributing to BSMs goal of delivering a high quality, accident and loss free performance on board, and achieving our goal of Customer Delight. Mentoring seafarers and assist them in making informed choices and achieving their career goals to further our goal of being Employer of Choice. To advise Shipmanagement Centres (SMC) staff on training related matter, as well as act as contact person for SMC vessels, Crew Service Centres (CSC) and training institutions.
- Key Accountabilities 1. Monitor Psychological Profiling results for all new Officers and assist Shipmanagement Centres (SMC) staff in all questions related to this assessment. 2. Identifying seafarer training needs through feedback from vessels, Appraisal reports, LPSQ & HRM Departments, arranging and coordinating training at BSM Maritime Training Centres, Crew Service Centres, on board, or other training institutions. 3. Follow up the successful completion of training courses, keep track of completed training of crew under Shipmanagement Centre and maintain relevant data and statistics. 4. Follow up on the utilisation and effectiveness of structured electronic on board training via Videotel (VOD). Adjusting on board training plans by rank as required. Act as first contact point for VOD support and arrange (re-)delivery between vessel and Videotel. 5. Monitor Competence Management System (CMS) and follow up on CMS compliance per vessel and development of each seafarers. Create and update corresponding VOD schedules containing required CMS training. 6. Plan and co-ordinate with Shipmanagement Centres (SMC), Crew Service Centres (CSC) and owners in-take and vessel assignments for deck & engine cadets/ assistants, as well as Junior Officers/Engineers on-board the vessels, in accordance with budget planning. 7. Monitor Cadet learning programme whilst on-board, and ensure all tasks / projects are completed in timely and acceptable manner. Liaise directly with shipboard management team and designated Training Officer on-board to ensure mentoring and proper deployment of Cadets is maintained. 8. Support management and employees by providing information about internal and external training programs for BSM employees (seafarers), and assist in selecting the appropriate training programs for individual’s needs. 9. Participate in Fleet Officer Meetings when required, assisting in conducting interviews of participants, and acting as Facilitator. 10. Participate in briefings of seafarers at Shipmanagement Centres (SMC), ensuring that all aspects of training, mentoring, etc. are fully covered.
- Education & Qualifications Degree or Diploma in Maritime or relevant field
- Work Experience 2 years of experience in training and development or 2 years of experience in a suitable marine related field, e.g. Assistant Human Resources Marine Officer or Human Resources Marine Officer.
- Job Specific Skills Knowledge of relevant industry and IMO regulation Knowledge of the new trends & concepts of training needs & requirements Good knowledge of vessels crew requirements and seafarers’ specifications Knowledge of the maritime training & development framework e.g. employers’ obligations, training prerequisites etc. Multi-Tasking / Good Coordination Skills Excellent Communication Skills Good Presentation Skills Fluency in English PC literacy
Selection Procedure for Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) – Marine Training Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Marine Training Officer Vacancy in Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement):
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV via www.bs-shipmanagement.com under “Careers” section Attn. Elena Maniatopoulou Hadjipanayi, HR Manager, latest by 20th of January, 2015, with a covering letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BS Shipmanagement|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016