Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of MTC Deputy Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Bachelors degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the MTC Deputy Director Job on or before 16.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement)|
|Vacancy Name||MTC Deputy Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement|
Detail of Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) MTC Deputy Director Recruitment:
Due to succession planning and organisational restructuring Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement is seeking to recruit Deputy Director for its Maritime Training Centre in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Job Objective:
- To ensure effective use of available resources throughout Europe and CIS Countires with regard to training of BSM seafarers.
- To monitor and support overall improvements in competence, performance and development of BSM seafarers.
- Key Accountabilities:
- Support the Director – Cyprus Marine Training Centre
- Oversee the operation and budget control of the Training Centre in Gdynia, Poland
- Arrange and monitor training courses throughout our European and CIS Crew Service Centres as well as external training providers
- Facilitate at regular Fleet Officer’s Meetings
- Oversee design and development of training courses
- Participate in training course delivery at our Cyprus Maritime Training Centre
- Coordinate with Instructors throught the BSM Group in evaluating and updating training programmes.
- Education & Qualifications:
- Certificate of Competency as Master or Chief Engineer
- Bachelor degree relevant to maritime operations or suitable shore experience
- Pedagogical or training qualifications would be an advantage
- Work Experience:
- Sea going experience of at least 5 years at STCW operational level or higher and
- At least 3 years shore experience at management level within a shipmanagement function
- Job-Specific Skills:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- High level of planning and administration competence
- Knowledge of training/ teaching techniques
- Knowledge of concepts of training needs & requirements
- Understanding of Seafarers professional & behaviour competencies
- Experience in training and development methodologies
- Knowledge of the maritime training & development framework e.g. employers’ obligations, training prerequisites etc.
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
- Compensation will be commensurate with Experience & Qualification.
Selection Procedure for Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement) – MTC Deputy Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for MTC Deputy Director Vacancy in Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BS Shipmanagement):
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 16.01.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.01.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BS Shipmanagement|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Navy jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016