Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Dietician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Dietician. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Dietician
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Detail Of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Dietician Recruitment:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre conducts walk-in-interview for appointment of Dietician on Adhoc basis.
- Qualification B.Sc. ( Dietetics) with minimum 60% marks
- Experience Candidate with experience in the field shall be preferred.
- No. of posts One
- Emoluments : Monthly consolidated amount – ` 19,502/- Plus DA admissible for SA/B
- Period of appointment Not more than 89 days at one time
- Nature of appointment Locum- Leave Vacancy
- Age limit Not more than 50 years as on 1.8.2015
- Day & Date of Interview and Time of Interview Thursday, 20th August, 2015 at 1100 hours
- Reporting time for Interview Forms will be issued from 0900 hrs to 1000 hrs on the same day and not beyond 1000 hrs
Selection Procedure For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Dietician Post:
- Written Test on 20/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Dietician vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Venue Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094 . Candidate should bring original certificates (SSC. HSC, School Leaving Certificate, Degree, Internship and Experience etc.) of educational qualification and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. Officers from the BARC Hospital will not attest the certificates.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/08/2015
VENUE :Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094