Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Nuclear Medicine Technologist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Nuclear Medicine Technologist. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Vacancy Name||Nuclear Medicine Technologist|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room, floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400094.|
Detail of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Nuclear Medicine Technologist Recruitment:
BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE will conduct a walkin-interview for appointment of SAB (Nuclear Medicine Technologist) on locum adhoc basis.
- Qualification Min. 50% in B.Sc.- Min. 50% marks in DMRIT
- Experience Candidate with experience will be preferred.
- Emoluments Rs. 19,502 + DA admissible for SAB (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
- Period of appointment Not more than 89 days at one time
- Nature of appointment Locumleave Vacancy
- Age limit Not more than 50 years as on 01.04.2015
- Day, date and time of interview 30.04.2015 (Thursday) at 11.00 hrs.
- Reporting time for interview Forms will be issued between 09.00 am to 10.00 am on the same day.
- Venue for interview Conference Room, floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400094.
Selection Procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Nuclear Medicine Technologist Post:
- Written Test on 30/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Nuclear Medicine Technologist vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Candidates should bring their original certificates of educational qualification and experience, one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/04/2015
VENUE : Conference Room, floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400094.
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017