Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Physiotherapist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Physiotherapist. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/10/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Physiotherapist
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Detail Of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Physiotherapist Recruitment:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre conducts walk-in-interview for appointment of Physiotherapist on locum basis against Leave vacancies as per the details given below:-
- No. of posts One
- Qualification Degree in Physiotherapy with minimum 50% marks. Registration with Maharashtra State Council for Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy is essential.
- Experience & Knowledge Basic Computer Knowledge is essential as the Physiotherapist will have to enter patient’s medical data in the computer.
- Emoluments Monthly consolidated Rs.19502/- + DA admissible for SA/B
- Period of appointment Not more than 89 days at one time
- Nature of appointment Locum – Leave vacancy
- Age limit Not more than 50 years as on 1.9.2015
Selection Procedure For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Physiotherapist Post:
- Written Test on 01/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Physiotherapist vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Day & Date and time of Interview Thursday, 1st October, 2015 at 1030 hrs. If the response of candidates is more than 25, the candidates for interview will be decided based on highest marks obtained in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (i.e. only top 25 candidates will be considered based on the marks obtained in Bachelor of Physiotherapy) Reporting time for Interview Forms will be issued from 0830 hrs on the same day and not beyond 0930 hrs. and completed applications should be submitted by 1000 hrs. Candidate should bring original certificates (SSC. HSC, SLC, BPT Yearwise, Memoranda of marks, Registration and Experience etc.) of educational qualification and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 01/10/2015
VENUE : Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094