Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of X-Ray Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this X-Ray Technician. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : X-Ray Technician
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 16/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room-II, Ground floor, Near Orthopedic OPD, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Detail Of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) X-Ray Technician Recruitment:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre conducts walk-in-interview for appointment of X-Ray Technician on Adhoc basis (Leave vacancy).
- Qualification HSC (Science) plus 1 year Medical Radiography / X-Ray Technique Trade Certificate with minimum 60% marks in HSC in Science.
- Number of Posts One
- Experience Candidates with experience in the respective field with Basic Computer Knowledge are preferred.
- Emoluments : Monthly emolouments Rs.11,730/- Plus DA admissible for T/B
- Period of appointment Not more than 89 days at one time
- Nature of appointment Locum- Leave Vacancy
- Age limit Not more than 50 years as on 1.7.2015
- Day & Date of Interview and Time of Interview Thursday, 16th July, 2015 at 1100 Hours
- Reporting time for Interview Forms will be issued from 0900 hrs on the same day and not beyond 1000 hrs.
- Venue Conference Room-II, Ground floor, Near Orthopedic OPD, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Selection Procedure For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – X-Ray Technician Post:
- Written Test on 16/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For X-Ray Technician vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Candidate should bring original certificates of educational qualification and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. Officers from the BARC Hospital will not attest the certificates.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/07/2015
VENUE : Conference Room-II, Ground floor, Near Orthopedic OPD, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Other Top Company Openings:
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017