Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MS/ DNB/ MCh can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultants on or before 30/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Consultants
Educational Qualification : MS/ DNB/ MCh
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Detail Of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Consultants Recruitment:
BARC Hospital would like to empanel various Consultants in ENT unit in the sub-speciality of Head and Neck Oncosurgeon as Panel Consultants. The following are the requirements :-
- Head & Neck Oncosurgeon – Two Posts
- Minimum Qualification : MS (General Surgery/ENT) with fellowship in Head and Neck Oncosurgery from renowned Cancer Hospital with reconstruction surgery experience as well.
- Candidates with Mch Oncosurgery or DNB Oncosurgery will be given weightage.
- Experience : Minimum 3 yrs experience in field of head and neck oncosurgery after qualifications i.e after fellowship or super specialisation in oncosurgery.
- Surgeons with no fellowship or qualifications in Head and Neck Surgery but are trained in Oncosurgery with minimum 10 years experience can also apply and would be considered.
- Willingness to come to BARC Hospital and operate on the patients as and when called for, and also for consultation of patients at his/her clinic on credit basis. The Empanelled doctor is expected to perform all Head and Neck oncosurgeries including reconstruction where indicated at BARC Hospital & participate in post-operative care including follow-up cases operated by him/her.
- BARC Hospital will issue necessary referral letter in favour of the patients and the patients are to be treated on credit basis. On giving treatment, the doctor has to submit his/her bill, original counterfoil of the referral letter duly signed and stamped, advanced receipt for settlement of the claim. All efforts will be made to settle the claim within 45 working days.
- The selected doctor has to fill up the Electronic Clearance Form and furnish all the required details for crediting the bill amount to his/her account directly.
- The selection of doctors will be made by the Committee on the basis of the CV/Bio-data submitted
Selection Procedure For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultants Vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Applications, in the prescribed format, may be forwarded to Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094 on or before 30th June, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/06/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017