Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior / Senior Resident through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior / Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/10/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Junior / Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 14/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094
Detail Of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Junior / Senior Resident Recruitment:
BARC Hospital is a multi-disciplinary 390 bedded hospital catering to the medical aids of the employees of Department of Atomic Energy. The hospital is having two vacancies for appointment of (Non-DNB) JUNIOR/SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTOR (Radiology) for a period of one year or till the DNB candidate joins duty, whichever is earlier.
- No of Post : 02 Post
- Jr. Resident Doctor – MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution. Consolidated pay Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Sr. Resident Doctor – MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor preferably in the requisite discipline. Consolidated Pay of Rs.42,000/- per month.
- Age limit – Upto 40 years
Selection Procedure For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Junior / Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 14/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior / Senior Resident vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Interested candidates may attend the interview along with one set of true copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualifications (Class X, XII, MBBS-year wise mark sheet, passing certificate, Internship passing certificate, Degree certificate), experience, registration and one passport size self photograph at Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REPORT AT 0900 HOURS
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/10/2015
VENUE : Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094