Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor. Walk in Interview will be held on 13/07/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :02 Posts
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094
Detail Of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor Recruitment:
BARC Hospital is a multi-disciplinary 390 bedded hospital catering to the medical needs of the employees of Department of Atomic Energy. The hospital is recognised by National Board of Examinations for DNB in General Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Anesthesia, ENT, Pathology, Ophthalmology, Nuclear Medicine, Psychiatry and Orthopedic seats. The hospital is having the following vacancies :
Junior Resident Doctor:
- Jr. Resident Doctor – MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
- Consolidated pay `. 40,000/- per month.
Senior Resident Doctor:
- Sr. Resident Doctor – MBBS degree from recognized university plus Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized by Medical Council of India or MBBS degree along with one year experience as Junior Resident Doctor preferably in the requisite discipline.
- Consolidated Pay of `.42,000/- per month.
- Age limit – Upto 40 years
Selection Procedure For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor Post:
- Written Test on 13/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior/ Senior Resident Doctor vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Interested candidates may attend the interview along with one set of true copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualifications (Class X, XII, MBBS-year wise mark sheet, passing certificate, Internship passing certificate, Degree certificate), experience, registration and one passport size self photograph at Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REPORT AT 0900 HOURS. CANDIDATES COMING AFTER 1000 HOURS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 13/07/2015
VENUE : Conference Room, 1st Floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400094
Other Top Company Openings:
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016