Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Nurse, Pharmacist through recruitment notification – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Nurse, Pharmacist Job on or before 7/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Nurse, Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Mysuru
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Rare Materials Project Yelwal, Mysuru – 571 130
Detail of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts in BARC, Mysuru, Karnataka:
- Name of the Post : Nurse/A
- Number of posts : 01 (Reserved for OBC candidate)
- Qualification & Experience : HSC/XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) + Registration as ‘A’ Grade Nurse or BSc (Nursing). Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces. Candidates possessing Degree in Nursing will also be considered for recruitment and such candidates may be considered for awarding 2 additional increments.
- Experience (Desirable) : Candidates with Experience in General Nursing will be preferred.
- Age : Minimum 18 years but not more than 33 years as on 01.07.20152. Name of the Posts : Pharmacist/B
- Nurse /A Rs.9300- 34800
- Number of posts : 01 (Reserved for OBC candidate)
- Qualification & Experience : HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council
- Experience (Desirable) : Candidates with Experience in Pharmacy will be preferred.
- Age : Minimum 18 years but not more than 28 years as on 01.07.2015
- Pharmacist/B Rs.5200- 20200
Selection Procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Nurse, Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Nurse, Pharmacist Vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) :
- Application should be submitted in the proforma given overleaf.
- Application should preferably be type written on thick A4 size paper.
- The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of ___________________ against Advertisement No. 01/2015”.
- Candidates must fill the application forms in CAPITAL LETTERS in his/her own handwriting in English or Hindi and should use as far as possible only international form of Indian numerals.
- PHOTOGRAPH: A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application.
- COPIES OF THE CERTIFICATES: Candidates should submit along with their application selfattested SINGLE COPY of certificates of: a) Educational qualifications/experience and technical qualifications (supported by appropriate marks sheet indicating the subjects offered at the examination). b) Date of Birth. c) Their claim that they belong to OBC community on the prescribed proforma applicable to Central Government Employees. d) Certificate issued by the Competent Authorities regarding their claim that they belong to Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped. e) Domicile certificate (applicable for candidates, who domiciled in J & K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89). f) Discharge Book/Certificate from Defence Service (in case of Ex-servicemen).
- WARNING: Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated, filled in languages other than English or Hindi and which are not in the prescribed form size in A4 paper or are not accompanied by the attested copies of certificates & photographs will be strictly rejected. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for Interview. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for Interview/appointment. Completed applications should be sent to Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Post Bag No. 01, Yelwal Post, Mysuru-571 130, so as to reach not later than 07.08.2015 “GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY” CANVASSING IN ANY FORM SHALL BE A DISQUALIFICATION
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/8/2015
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|