Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Dental Technicians through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Dental Technicians. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/08/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Dental Technicians
Educational Qualification : 12TH, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :03 Posts
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 19/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Detail Of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Dental Technicians Recruitment:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre conducts walk-in-interview for appointment of Dental Technicians on Locum basis.
- Qualification HSC + 2 Years Diploma in Dental Technician recognized by Dental Council of India with 60 % marks in HSC (Science)
- Experience Candidate with experience in the field will be preferred. Basic Computer Knowledge is preferable.
- Nos. of posts Three
- Emoluments : Monthly consolidated amount – ` 11,730/- Plus DA admissible for T/B
- Period of appointment Not more than 89 days at one time
- Nature of appointment Locum- Leave Vacancy
- Age limit Not more than 50 years
- Day, Date & Time of Interview Wednesday, 19th August, 2015 at 1100 hours
- Reporting time for Interview Forms will be issued from 0900 hrs on the same day and not beyond 1000 hrs.
- Venue Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Selection Procedure For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Dental Technicians Post:
- Written Test on 19/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Dental Technicians vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Candidate should bring original certificates (SSC, HSC, School Leaving Certificate, Diploma/Trade Certificate, Valid Registration) of educational qualification and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. Officers from the BARC Hospital will not attest the certificates.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/08/2015
VENUE : Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094