Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pathology Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed DIPLOMA/ B.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Pathology Technician. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Vacancy Name||Pathology Technician|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ B.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||03|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||08/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094|
Detail of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Pathology Technician Recruitment:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre conducts walk-in-interview for appointment of Pathology Technician on Adhoc basis.
- Qualification B.Sc.with minimum 50% marks Plus One year Diploma in Medical Lab. Tech. (D.M.L.T.) with 60% marks OR B.Sc. in Med.Lab.Tech. With 60% marks.
- Experience Candidate with experience in the respective field will be preferred. Basic Computer Knowledge is essential as the Path.Tech.will have to enter the details of the Patient’s report
- No. of post Three
- Emoluments : Monthly consolidated amount – Rs.19,502/- Plus DA admissible for SA/B
- Period of appointment Not more than 89 days at one time
- Nature of appointment Locum- Leave Vacancy
- Age limit Not more than 50 years as on 1.4.2015
- Day & Date of Interview and Time of Interview Wednesday, 8th April, 2015 at 1100 Hrs.
- Reporting time for Interview Forms will be issued from 0900 hrs to 1000 hrs on the same day and not beyond 1100 hrs
- Venue Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Selection Procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Pathology Technician Post:
- Written Test on 08/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Pathology Technician vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Candidate should bring original certificates (SSC. HSC, School Leaving Certificate, Degree, and Experience etc.) of educational qualification and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. Officers from the BARC Hospital will not attest the certificates.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 08/04/2015
VENUE : Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016