Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers through recruitment notification – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officers. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officers
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy :04 Post
Job Location : Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 09/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), [Medical Division] BARC Hospital Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
Detail Of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Medical Officers Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Medical Officers||04 Post||MBBS||Rs-38,029/-pm||Not more than 50 years as on 01.06.2015|
- Educational Qualification:MBBS from recognized University
- Experience : One year in the related field. Basic computer knowledge is preferred as the GDMOs will have to enter patient’s medical data in the computer.
- No. of posts: four
- Emoluments : Consolidated payment of Rs.38,029/- p.m. Plus DA admissible to SO/C (Medical Officers)
- Working hours :Monday to Friday: 0800 hrs to 1500 hrs OR 1300 hrs to 2000 hrs Saturday: 0800 hrs to 1500 hrs
- Period of appointment: Not more than 89 days at one time
- Nature of appointment:Locum – Leave vacancy
- Age limit: Not more than 50 years as on 01.06.2015
- Day, Date of Interview and Time of Interview: Tuesday, 9 th June 2015 at 1100 hours
Selection Procedure For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Medical Officers Post:
- Written Test on 09/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Medical Officers vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
- Candidate should bring original certificates (SLC, SSC, HSC, MBBS passing, Mark-sheets, Internship, Registration and experience etc.) of educational qualification and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph. No attestation of certificates will be done at BARC Hospital
- Reporting time for Interview Forms will be issued from 0900 hrs on the same day and will not be issued after 1000 hrs.
- Day, Date of Interview and Time of Interview Tuesday, 9 th June 2015 at 1100 hours
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/06/2015
VENUE :Conference Room, 1st floor, Administrative Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
Top Company Openings:
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017