Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Resident Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MS/MD, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Resident Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Resident Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, DNB pathology
Total No Of Vacancy : 11 Post
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC),Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
Detail Of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Resident Medical Officer Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Resident Medical Officer||11 Post||MS/MD, DNB||Rs-50,000-54,000/-pm||40 years|
For appointment to the 3 year tenure post of Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer in the specialties detailed below :
|Discipline||No. of posts|
QUALIFICATION, STIPEND & AGE :
- MS/MD/DNB degree from recognized university in the concerned specialty. Candidates having less than 4 years experience after Post Graduation will only be considered for appointment.
- Consolidated monthly pay – Rs.50,000/- for the 1st year, Rs.52,000/- for the 2nd year and Rs.54,000/- for the 3rd year. (Under revision). Age Limit up to 40 years.
Selection Procedure For Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Resident Medical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 15/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Resident Medical Officer vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
- Interested candidates may attend the interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification (Class X, XII, MBBS and Post Graduate Degree – year wise Mark sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate etc.), registration and experience certificate, One passport size self photograph at 1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
- WALK-IN-INTERVIEW On Tuesday, 15th September 2015 at 1100 hrs.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/09/2015
VENUE :Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC),Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017