Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015 (R-I). Candidates who have completed B.Sc, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician & More Vacancies Job on or before 23/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Technician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 20 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Deputy Establishment Officer, Recruitment –I, Central Complex, BARC, Trombay, Mumbai -400 085
Detail of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
“Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.” ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts in BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE (BARC) against Special Recruitment Drive under ST/OBC/PWD category. SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE UNDER ST/OBC CATEGORY
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Nurse/A||8||i. B.Sc. (Nursing) OR ii. XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) plus Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council of India OR iii. Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces||9300-34800||18 years minimum as on 23/06/2015.|
|Sub-Officer/B1||1||SSC or equivalent PLUS Sub – Officer’s course from National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre. AND • 5 years relevant experience as Leading Fireman in a recognized Civil/Industrial Fire Service Station of which at least 3 years relevant experience should be after obtaining the requisite qualification. OR • 8 years experience as Fireman/ Driver-cum-Operator in a recognized Civil / Industrial Fire Service Station of which at least 3 years relevant experience must be after obtaining the requisite qualification. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle driving license will be given preference.||9300-34800|
|Fireman/A||7||SSC or equivalent. Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centres and having valid Heavy Vehicle driving licence will be given preference||5200-20200|
|SA/B (Horticulture)||1||BSc. (Horticulture) with 60% marks. •Candidates with 2 years experience in Landscape development, maintenance, plant nursery management, polyhouse cultivation will be given preference. •Knowledge of MS-Office, Autocad etc. will be an added advantage||9300-34800|
|Pharmacist/B||1||HSC (10 + 2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.||5200-20200|
|Technician/B (Receptionist)||2||SSC/HSC with 60% marks + 1 year certificate course in Receptionist/Hospitality Management with good communication skills.||5200-20200|
FOR DR/01 & DR/02 – `150/- ; FOR DR/03 – `100/- (Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to ST, PWD Category and Women candidates. Ex-service men applying for the post of DR/03 are also exempted from the payment of application fee.)
Selection Procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/6/2015.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview.
How to apply for Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) :
- This Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Centre will be final and binding.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued from Government from time to time.
- The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in round the clock shift duties, in operational plants and areas.
- The eligibility criteria including the period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date of receipt of applications (as applicable).
- SC/ST outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of second-class Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, Traveling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services,Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending interview.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for skill test/interview (as applicable). BARC further reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
- BARC reserves the right to fill up the post or even to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The facility of online application will be opened from 30.05.2015 to 23.06.2015. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
- The candidates selected against this advertisement may please note that posting will be at the discretion of the Competent Authority and subject to the availability of vacancy and are liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy.
- Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., after the submission of the Online application, should submit the hard copy of the application routed through proper channel to Deputy Establishment Officer, Recruitment –I, Central Complex, BARC, Trombay, Mumbai -400 085. They are also required to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of screening test / interview.
- The candidates of DR/01 & PWD/02 should possess necessary Registration certificate at the time of application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/6/2015
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015 (R-I).