Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MS/ MD/ DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/03/2016 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : MS/MD/ DNB pathology
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.45,098/-per month
Job Location : Mumbai
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job : 18/03/2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room, 1st floor, Admn.Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Detail Of Post:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre conducts walk-in-interview for appointment of Medical Officer (Obst. & Gynaec.) on Locum basis (Leave vacancy)
- Qualification & Experience MS/MD/DNB (Gynaecology)
- Emoluments : Rs. 45,098/- Plus DA Admissible to SO/D (Medical Officer)
- Period of appointment Not more than 89 days at one time
- Nature of appointment Locum (Leave vacancy)
- Age limit Not more than 50 years as on 01.03.2016
- Day & Date of Interview and Time of Interview Friday, 18th March, 2016 at 1400 hours
- Venue of Interview Conference Room, 1st floor, Admn.Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
- Reporting time for Interview Forms will be issued from 1130 hrs on the same day and will not be issued after 1230 hrs.
- Written Test on 18/03/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Candidate should bring original certificates (SLC, SSC, HSC, Degree, PG Degree, Passing Certificates, Marksheets, Internship, Registration, Experience Certificates etc.) of educational qualification, Registration and experience and one set of attested copies of certificates and one passport size photograph.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk In Date For This Job : 18/03/2016
VENUE : Conference Room, 1st floor, Admn.Wing, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094