Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part-time Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD/ DNB/ MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Part-time Consultant on or before 20/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Vacancy Name||Part-time Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/ M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094 Contact No. 022-25598257/58|
Detail of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Part-time Consultant Recruitment:
BARC Hospital would like to appoint Part-time Consultant (Radiologist) as per the details given below:
- Qualification : M.D/DNB (Radiology) or MBBS + DMRD from an institute recognised by MCI.
- Experience : Minimum 5 years experience after M.D/DNB OR 8 Years experience after DMRD
- No. of posts : one
- Age : Not more than 65 years as on 01.01.2015.
- Honararium : Rs.598/- per hour for candidates with MD/DNB and Rs.556/- per hour for candidates with MBBS + DMRD Qualifications.
- Incidental Expenses : Incidental expenses of Rs.300/- per visit subject to maximum of Rs.2,400/- per month. They will also be covered by CHSS facility for Self.
- No. of Visiting hours : 4 hours (from 0830 to 1230 hrs) each for six days in a week.
- The Selection of Doctors will be made by an appropriate Selection Committee.
Selection Procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) – Part-time Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Part-time Consultant Vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
Applications in the prescribed format may be forwarded alongwith attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, registration etc. to Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094 on or before 20th January, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BARC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017