Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officers through recruitment notification – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 01/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th/ ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Scientific Officers Job on or before 23/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Vacancy Name||Scientific Officers|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||41 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of India DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY (DAE) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Training Schools|
Detail of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)Scientific Officers Recruitment:
- No of post : 41
- Qualification :
- Should have passed HSC (10+2) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate and should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths as main subjects.
- Should have passed either HSC (10+2) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as main subjects or SSC with not less than 60 % marks in aggregate In addition to the above, candidates should possess ITI/NCVT qualification in respective trade( Fitter / Electrical / Electronics) which should be either of the following: 1) ITI/NCVT in the relevant trade of 2 years duration or 2) ITI in the relevant trade of one year duration plus one year relevant experience after completion of the course
- AGE LIMIT ( as on 23/02/2015 ) : (i) for candidates belonging to SC category – Minimum 18 years but not more than 27 years (ii) for candidates belonging to OBC( Non-creamy Layer) category – Minimum 18 Years but not more than 25 years
- Physical Standards: Minimum Height: 160 cms. Minimum weight: 45.5 Kgs ( Relaxable if the candidate is otherwise medically fit.)
- Total Duration of Training Period: Two years. Stipend During Training: Rs.6200/-p.m for 1st year and Rs.7200/- p.m for 2nd year.
- Scope of Training: Selected candidates will be given training at Kalpakkam in various aspects of relevant trades, as per prescribed syllabi of each trade and for meeting stringent requirements of BARC.
- Grade After Successful Completion of Training: Upon successful completion of training of two years, the trainees will be considered for absorption in the following grade at the time of appointment depending on their performance during the period of training and interview to be held at the end of the training.
- Bond: Selected candidates will have to execute a bond to complete the training and serve NRB/BARC or any of the constituent Units of DAE, if offered appointment after the training, for a period of 4 years after absorption. A trainee who fails to complete the training or serve the Government for 4 years if offered appointment will be liable to pay to the Government a sum equivalent to entire aggregate amount of stipend received by him during the period of training along with interest thereon
Selection Procedure for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)- Scientific Officers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/02/2015.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written Examination and personal interview. The written examination is of screening nature which will be of one hour duration and will comprise of objective type (multiple choice) questions. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at HSC level ( for posts shown against Sl No. 01,02 & 03 ) and SSC / ITI level in the relevant trade ( for the posts shown against Sl No. 04,05 & 06 ) as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the Written Examination shall be short-listed for trade test/interview on the following day. Candidates should come prepared to stay in Chennai/Kalpakkam for 2 days for the Written Test /Interview. Written Examination will be held to determine the candidate’s eligibility to be called for interview only and the marks secured in written examination will not be taken into account for the final selection. In this regard, the decision of this Research Centre is final.
- According to the persons with disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1996 notified on 31/12/1996 by the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by subsection (1) and (2) of Section 73 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996), a disability certificate shall be issued by a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/State Government may constitute a Medical Board consisting of at least three members, out of which, at least, one member shall be a specialist from the relevant field.
- The certificate would be valid for a period of 5 years for those whose disability is temporary. The Medical Board shall indicate the period of validity of the certificate where there are chances of variation in the degree of disability. For those who acquired permanent disability, the validity can be shown as Permanent. On representation by the applicant, the Medical Board may review its decision having regard to all the facts and circumstances of the case and pass such orders in the matter as it thinks fit.
- NOTE : i. Appointment for the above posts is subject to Medical Examination by the department. ii. The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to upward or downward variation. Filling up of the vacancies indicated in the advertisement is subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise, depending upon the policy of the government. iii. The nature of duties to be performed for the above posts, as furnished below, involve working in round the clock shift duties in operational plants and areas of utilizing equipment (operation/maintenance). iv. SC candidates called for written examination/interview will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of second class railway fare by the shortest route ( subject to production of tickets ) as per rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written examination/interview.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for written exam/interview. vi. Posting of selected candidates will be at the discretion of the Competent Authority and subject to the availability of vacancies and the candidates are liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy.
- The date and time of written examination/interview and any other information will be communicated to the eligible candidates vide call letter.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM SHALL BE A DISQUALIFICATION. Applications which are not in conformity with the format specified, filled in languages other than English or Hindi and which are not accompanied by the copies of certificates & photographs will be strictly rejected. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for Trade Test/Interview. No correspondence will be entertained with candidates not selected for Trade Test / Interview/appointment. Papers in respect of the candidates found ineligible/screened –out/unsuccessful in written part and also in the interview part will not be retained beyond six months from the date of empanelment of selected candidates.
How to apply for Scientific Officers Vacancy in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC):
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed proforma given at the end of this circular. Application should be submitted on good quality white A4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in proforma given. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only. Outer cover containing the application and all the enclosures should be superscribed as “Application for the selection Stipendiary Trainees (Cat.II) against Advt. 01/2015” indicating “ Post No. ____ “ and “ Name of the Trade: ________________” . Only one application should be submitted for one post. If candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application should be submitted for each post in separate covers. Candidates who have applied for two or more posts in the same application are likely to be rejected. Candidates should submit Xerox copies of the following documents alongwith their application: a) Certificates in proof of Educational/Technical Qualification and relevant mark sheets indicating the subjects offered. b) NCVT/NAC certificates in the relevant trades. c) Certificates in support of age proof ( Date of birth ). d) OBC/SC caste certificates in the format applicable to Government of India. OBC ( Non-creamy Layer ) certificate should have been obtained within one year. e) Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots. ( if applicable ) f) Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 ( if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir Division) g) Disability certificate ( for PH candidates )
- A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application in the space provided. One additional copy of photograph should also be pasted in the call letter ( last page of the application form) in the space provided. Persons working under the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send one advance copy of the application along with enclosures as detailed above to the address given below.
- Completed applications should be sent to Administrative Officer-III, NRB, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities, Kalpakkam – 603 102 so as to reach on or before 23/02/2015. Candidates are advised to send applications well in advance so as to avoid any postal delay. 9. Candidates selected against this advertisement and found fit for absorption by the respective selection committees upon successful completion of training, will be governed by the New Contributory Pension Scheme which has come into effect from 01-01-2004. Applications which are (i) unsigned (ii) not in the prescribed format (iii) not accompanied by copies of certificates of Educational / Technical Qualifications and also copy of community certificate in latest format (iv) not bearing the photographs (v) received after the closing date will be rejected. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for written test/ interview. No correspondence from the candidates ineligible for examination / interview will be entertained. The documents in respect of the candidates whose applications are rejected/screened out/not empanelled will not be preserved beyond six months from the date of empanelment. Certificates which are not either in English or Hindi, need to be translated either in English or in Hindi and same shall be attested
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/02/2015
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. 01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BARC|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016