Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites application for the recruitment of Technician/C with SSC/ X Std holders
Company name :Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Qualification : SSC/ X Std
Salary : Rs.20, 810/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 19/09/2014
Details of Post :
BARC Facilities, Kalpakkam invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up of following post:
- Post & Pay Band : Technician /C ( Boiler Operator ) PB:5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2400
- No. of Vacancies : 02 ( Unreserved )
- Whether identified for PH/OH : No
- Essential Qualification : SSC/ X Std. with I class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Total Emoluments ( Pay+ Grade Pay + DA and HRA as on date ) : Rs.20, 810/- ( approx. )
Department of Atomic Energy employees are entitled to attractive financial benefits under various incentive schemes, payable on completion of one year service which are provided in view of the special S&T status of the Department and reviewed by the Government from time to time. BARCF also provides the following facilities for wholesome quality of life:
- Exciting Working environment with facilities to acquire higher academic qualification
- Excellent growth potential through merit-based performance review system.
- Educational facilities for children up to Plus Two level.
- Well-equipped Hospital and complete healthcare for self and family members.
- Transport facility from various parts of city provided to those who do not draw transport allowance.
AGE LIMIT ( As on 19/09/2014 ) : Minimum 18 Years but not more than 30 years.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Trade Test and personal interview.
- In case the response is high, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Trade Test/Interview by conducting a screening test of the eligible candidates. The Screening test will be of one hour duration and will comprise of objective type (multiple choice) questions.
- The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at SSC level. Those candidates qualifying in the Written Examination shall be short-listed for trade test/interview on the following day. Candidates should come prepared to stay in Chennai/Kalpakkam for 2 days for the Written Test/Trade Test/Interview.
- Written Examination will be held to determine the candidate’s eligibility to be called for trade test/interview only and no weight-age will be given for the marks secured in written examination for final selection.
- The decision of this Research Centre in this regard is final.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application should be submitted in the proforma given in the website.
- Application should be submitted on good quality white A4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in proforma given. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only.
- The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Technician C ( Boiler Operator ) “ against Advt. 01/2014
- Candidates should submit along with their application, a self addressed unstamped envelope ( 110 mm X 200 mm ) and attested Xerox COPY of certificates of the following: a) Educational Qualification/Experience and Technical Qualification supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examination. b) 1st Class Boiler Attendant certificate of competency. c) Date of birth/Proof of age. d) OBC/SC/ST certificates in the prescribed proforma ( if applicable ) e) Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots. ( if applicable ) f) Certificate regarding domiciled in Kashmir Division from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 ( if claiming age relaxation for Kashmir Division)
- A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application in the space provided. One additional copy of photograph should also be pasted in the admit card in the space provided at page no 5 of application.
- Persons working under the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send one advance copy of the application along with enclosures as detailed above to the address given below.
- Completed applications should be sent to the Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities, Kalpakkam – 603 102 so as to reach on or before 19/09/2014.Candidates are advised to send applications well in advance so as to avoid any postal delay.
- Candidates appointed against this advertisement will be governed by the New Contributory Pension Scheme which has come into effect from 01-01-2004.
- Applications which are not in the prescribed format or not accompanied by attested copies of certificates of Educational / Technical Qualifications, community certificate and photograph will be rejected. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST categories should clearly indicate the same in the application ( even if they apply against Unreserved posts ) and should attach proof of the same in the specified format, available in the website, failing which they will be treated as unreserved and subsequent representations for change of community status will not be entertained.
- Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for written test/ interview. No correspondence from the candidates ineligible for examination/ interview will be entertained. The documents in respect of the candidates whose applications are rejected/screened out/not empanelled will not be preserved beyond six months from the date of empanelment.
- All certificates which are not in either English or Hindi, need to be translated to either English or Hindi and same shall be attested.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 19/09/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BARC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|