Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Physiotherapist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 4 of 2014. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.E, B.Tech, ITI, B.Sc, Matric (10th/ +2 Class) can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Physiotherapist & More Vacancies Job on or before 26/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB)|
|Vacancy Name||Physiotherapist & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, 10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bhakra Beas Management Board Madhya Marg, Sector 19-B, Chandigarh – 160019|
Detail of Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) Physiotherapist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
On-line Applications in prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to the following temporary posts of Para Medical Staff (category in Class-III) for BBMB Hospitals at Nangal, Sundernagar, Talwara and Chandigarh on Contract Basis for 1 (one) year extendable as per requirement on lump-sum payment/fixed emoluments. The format of prescribed application form is hoisted on the web site of BBMB www.bbmb.gov.in and alternate website www.recruitment-portal.in The candidates are advised to strictly use this format of the application form only otherwise their application will be rejected. The number of posts may vary to any extent depending upon exigency, either way (increase or decrease) including complete withdrawal. The candidate should invariably mention on top of the Application form the word – Advt. No., Name and category of the post applied for:-
|Title of Post||No of Vacancy||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|2||i) Matric or its equivalent with Science who have undergone course in Laboratory Technology
as departmental candidate
ii) Diploma from a Recognized Institute Technology
iii) Hindi/Punjabi upto Matric Standard
|19600||Between 18 years to 37 years (upper age can be relaxed as per rules)|
|Radiographer||1||i) Matric with Physics and Chemistry from Recognized University/Board
ii) Qualified Radiographer (2 years course) from any Recognized Institute
iii) Hindi/Punjabi upto Matric Standard
|23400||Between 18 years to 37 years (upper age can be relaxed as per rules)|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||1||i) Matric with Physics and Chemistry or its equivalent qualification ii) One year training in Operation Theatre Technique from a Recognized Hospital iii) Hindi/Punjabi upto Matric Standard||19600||Between 18 years to 37 years (upper age can be relaxed as per rules)|
|Dental Assistant||1||i) 10+2 or its equivalent from Recognized Board/University. ii) Diploma in Dental mechanic from a Recognized Institution. iii) Hindi/Punjabi upto Matric. AND iv) Minimum 5 years experience from Recognized Institute approved by Central or State Govt.||23400||Between 18 years to 37 years (upper age can be relaxed as per rules)|
|Physiotherapist||1||Diploma in Physiotherapy from Recognized Institute with 2 years experience of working as Physiotherapist in Recognized Institute, approved by the Central or State Govt. OR 4½ years Degree from Recognized Institute.||33600||Between 25 years to 30 years (upper age can be relaxed upto 35 years)|
Selection Procedure for Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB)- Physiotherapist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/2/2015.
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in test/ interview.
How to apply for Physiotherapist & More Vacancies Vacancy in Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB):
- Each application should be accompanied by non-refundable application fees of Rs. 800/- (for Un-reserved Category), Rs.400/- (for SC/BC* category) and Rs. 400/- (for Physically Handicapped** category). No fee shall be charged from Ex-Servicemen, if they are not released from the Army at their own request, but their dependants are required to pay the fee, as applicable.
- The applicant must possess the Certificate regarding Minimum Prescribed Qualification and Knowledge of the Trade/experience (wherever applicable) on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Departmental Employees are also eligible to apply if they possess the requisite qualification as mentioned above. Serving Government employees should send also hard copy of their application form well in time through proper channel.
- On-line Application form complete in all respects alongwith enclosures must be filed on or before 26.02.2015 upto 1600 hours. Applications received late will not be considered. This office would not be responsible for any delay and the applicants are advised to apply well in advance. No application shall be received by hand or in person or by post except in case of already in-service/departmental candidates through proper channel.
- The applicant should clearly specify the post applied and his/her mailing address on the Application Form while sending his/her application form as per para (4) above
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- Every candidate must apply on-line but the candidates already in service (Govt. /Semi Govt. /Corporation or Autonomous Body) are simultaneously required to apply through proper channel later-on and hard copy of application through proper channel must reach in due course of time before closing date of receipt of on-line application.
- The candidate who is in service will have to produce No Objection Certificate from his/her Head of Institution/employer at the time of interview otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear in interview.
- Submission of incomplete application i.e. without scanned copies of testimonials of academic career, experience certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
- The candidates who wish to apply for more than one post, they should submit separate application forms for each category.
- Numbers of posts are liable to increase or decrease either way, including complete withdrawal.
- The applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The benefit of reservation, including the benefit of relaxation in upper age limit in respect of Candidates belonging to reserved category, will be as per Punjab Govt. instruction issued from time to time and is restricted to the domiciles of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, UT, Chandigarh only.
IMPORTANT DATES: Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications 5th feb,2015 Last dates for completion of Step-I of On-Line Registration 26 feb,2015 Last date for depositing examination fee at C-DAC Account 2nd march,2015 Last date for completion of Step-II of On-Line Registration and closing of Registration 26 feb,2015
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/2/2015
Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. 4 of 2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From BBMB|
|Other State Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016