Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants through recruitment notification – Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 23-16/BBNLCO/ADMIN/2014-15. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultants Job on or before 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL)|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||18 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Admin, 3rd floor, CDOT campus, Mehrauli, New Delhi-110030|
Detail of Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) – Consultants Recruitment:
Applications are invited from retired officers of DoTBSNLMTNL for engagement as Consultants at Corporate office and field units of Bharat Broadband Network Limited, CDOT Campus, Mehrauli, New Delhi110030 as per terms and conditions mentioned below:
The retired persons shall be appointed on a shortterm contract basis initially for a period of 6 months. Based on hisher performance and requirement of hisher services, the contract can be further extended up to a maximum of Six Terms (6 months each) or 65 years of age whichever is earlier.
Candidates should not be more than 65 years of age as on date of notification.
The consolidated feeremuneration payable to retired persons engaged on short-term contract basis shall be restricted to the difference between last pay drawn by the retired official and basic pensionDA at the rate applicable from time to time. The person so engaged shall not be eligible for other allowances and benefits. The payment will be made on monthly basis. TADA however would be payable as per entitlement if sent on tour.
The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment for which BBNL will issue TDS certificates,
The engagement of retired personnel on short-term contract basis can be terminated by either of the party with prior notice of 30 days. The officers those have retired below or JAG level will be considered for engagement as consultant.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Consultants||18||Graduate in Engineering or Post-Graduate in any discipline. Well versed in English & Hindi or Post-Graduation in Hindi or English Graduate (Engineering Graduate will be preferred)||Has experience in administration related issue 1.. building , housekeeping, security etc.
1) Should have retired as Hindiofficer or equivalent 2) Have experience to translate and convert the document in Hindi and English.
1) Should have experience of supervision of installation of equipments.
2) Be able to coordinate with data centre provider for contract management and SLA monitoring.
3) Be able to coordinate material movement control.
4) Be able to coordinate and issue resolution among these different vendors. or 1) should have worked in ofc/ cable laying works, its testing, commissioning, Transmission Projects and its planning/monitoring etc. 2) Should be able to coordinate withStateCentral Govt. and its Agencies for ROW, possession of GP Bhavan, State. Electricity Board for getting electricity connection, PWD, Corporations, Panchayat authorities and other related agenciesauthorities for day to day issues of laying OFC etc. 3) Be able to enter data and maintain office records, gather and update. 4) Knowledge of tendering, contracts, agreements and Project monitoring. 5) Knowledge of software and efficiency on working with MS-EXCEL will be added advantage. ) Experience of having working with GPON Technology implementation will be preferred, ) BSNL Retired DGMAGMSDE will be preferred. ) Local person will be preferred
Selection Procedure for Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) – Consultants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultants – Vacancy in Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL):
Interested retired officers with following qualification/experience may send their application in the proforma enclosed. The application should reach by post to Manager (Admin, 3rd floor, CDOT campus, Mehrauli, New Delhi-110030 on or before 15 April 2015. The envelope to be marked as Application for the post code……………….. place . The soft copy may also be sent at mail id: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015
Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 23-16/BBNLCO/ADMIN/2014-15