Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) invites application for the recruitment of Executive Trainees with B.Sc, BE/B.Tech holders
Company name : Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL)
Posts : Executive Trainees
Qualification : B.Sc, BE/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.16400-40500/- P.M.
No of Post : 05
Location : Across India
Last date to apply : 14.10.2014
Details of Post :
Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL), is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), set up by the Government of India for the Establishment, Management and Operation of National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN). BBNL has been incorporated as a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU)/ Company under Companies Act (1956) under the administrative control of Department of Telecommunications, Government of India (Ministry of Communications & IT). It is an ambitious project of Government of India for the setting up of National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN) to provide connectivity to all the 2,50,000 Gram Panchayats (GPs) in the country. This is to be achieved by utilizing the existing optical fiber and laying incremental cable of about 5 Lakh KM to all the Gram Panchayats.
At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Project Management Units at Delhi, Chandigarh, Ambala, Karnal, Jammu, Jaipur, Kota, Lucknow, Aligarh, Kanpur, Meerut, Saharanpur, Varanasi, Dehradun, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Raipur , Durg, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Trivandrum, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Meghalaya.
We are looking for young engineers who wish to pursue a long-term career in the company predominantly in roles such as Project Planning, Operations, Project Monitoring, Engineering roles in OFC laying, Broadband Network and Transmission Network.
|Name of Post||Discipline||Qualification|
Electronics & Communication/Computer Science /Information Technology / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Full Time B.E. / B. Tech./ B. Sc. (Engg.)
Note : Vacancies exist in Unreserved and reserved, i.e. OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories. Reservation for Persons with Disability (PwD) Reservation for PwD exists as per Govt. of India Directives. Horizontal Reservation
Pay Scale : Rs.16400-40500/-
Age : 21-27 Years
Selection Process : Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for the Electronics and Communication (EC), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) and Electrical Engineering (EE) Paper of GATE 2015
Service Agreement Bond : The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement a bond in the prescribed format on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 100/- (One Hundered) to serve in company for a period of 2 years from the dated of their joining including the probation period. The amount of the bond is INR 2,00,000/- .
How to apply :
Candidates should apply Online latest by 14th October, 2014
|GATE-2015||Commencement of Online
submission of GATE Application
|1st September 2014 (00:00 Hrs)|
|Last date of online submission of
|14th October, 2014 (23:59 Hrs)|
|BBNL||Commencement of Online
Submission of Application to
|15th January, 2015|
|Last date for online submission of
Application to BBNL
|27th February 2015|
Important Instructions for Registration/Application
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for GATE 2015 in Electronics & Communication (Code-EC)/ Computer Science & Information Technology (Code-CS) / Electrical Engineering (Code EE).
- Online Registration for GATE 2015 has commenced on 1st September 2014.
- For details on GATE 2015, please visit http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, important instructions regarding submission of BBNL online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 12th January 2015.
- Application window for BBNL shall be open from 15th January 2015 to 27th February 2015. Candidates have to register themselves online at BBNL website with details of their GATE 2015 Application No., GATE 2015 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at www.bbnl.nic.in/content/page/vacancies.php
- Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2015 Admit card and Original GATE 2015 Score card for verification at the time of Interview / Joining in BBNL.
- Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of May – June 2015.
General Instructions :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for BBNL.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification. BBNL Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate”
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to BBNL.
- Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e mail only.
- Candidates selected in BBNL are liable to be posted anywhere in India. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “ ET 2015 ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if BBNL comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of BBNL.
- Mere appearance in GATE-2015 or submission of application to BBNL does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of BBNL employees or systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the BBNL website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for BBNL, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.
- If any candidate attempts to use external influence for the purpose of facilitation his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his/her candidature.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 14.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From BBNL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|