National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Advisor through recruitment notification – National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO. BCCL/EE/ADVISOR/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Advisor Job on or before 10/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||BHARAT COKING COAL LIMITED (A Subsidiary of Coal India limited) PERSONNEL DIRECTORATE KOYLA BHAWAN, KOYLA NAGAR DHANBAD – 826005|
Detail of National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Advisor Recruitment:
Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, invites application from retired executives of E8 Grade in Medical Discipline of any Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Organization of Central / State Government on contractual basis for an initial period of One year, which can be extended upto two years subject to satisfactory performance, for the following posts. The VRS optees will not be considered.
|1||Medical||1||Not less than ten years experience in Mining Industry.|
- Seizure of Engagement : On attaining 65 years of age
- Nature of Job : Mainly advisory in nature for proper planning of Paramedics Training School, Nursing school at CHD, opening up a branch of CMC, Vellore And proper planning of different peripheral hospitals.
- Remuneration & other benefits : Consolidated amount of Rs. 70,000/- P.M alongwith other benefits such as Conveyance charges –Rs. 2500/-P.M , Mobile charges Rs.750/- P.M or actual which ever is less, Medical – As per Post retirement Medicare Scheme of CIL & Leave – 01 day for every 20 days of actual working
- Terms and condition
- The engagement of Advisor shall be subject to Medical fitness to be certified by Company medical officer.
- Notice period of termination of Contract – one month’s notice or consolidated compensation amount from either side The Advisor so engaged has to maintain the integrity and secrecy of the Company’s business and shall not be engaged himself with any other business during his tenure as Advisor. He shall perform the duties of the advisor with due diligence
- Tax- in case payment of service tax is required, then the same shall be re-imbursed on production of proof of such payment
- Other terms and condition will be as per CIL’s Policy in vogue
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)- Advisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Advisor Vacancy in National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD):
Interested Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their resume in the prescribed format alongwith relevant testimonials (Attested and self signed):
- Documentary proof of E-7 Grade/ Class C.
- Proof of age(Matriculation).
- Superannuation Notice. These documents along with application format should reach the office of Dy.GM(P/EE), Bharat Coking Coal Limited, Koyla Nagar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, Pin-826005 latest by 10.03.2015 by Registered/Speed Post. Following important points may also be noted
- Applications received after 10.03.2015 will not be considered and the company will not be responsible of any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within specified time
- BCCL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/restrict/modify/alter the engagement process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. Any modifications/amendments, if any, in this notification will be given in BCCL Website only.
- All correspondence with the candidates shall be made as per his addressed given in the application. However, important information will also be available at BCCL’s Website.
- BCCL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for interview/selection process. No TA will be paid to any candidate for appearing interview/selection processes.
- The applicants can download applications from BCCL Website “www.bccl.gov.in”
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/3/2015
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO. BCCL/EE/ADVISOR/2015.