Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairman & Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Chairman & Managing Director on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Chairman & Managing Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL), Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) Chairman & Managing Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective to take over the private coal mines and to produce targeted quantity of coal economically with due regard to safety conservation and consumer satisfaction. BCCL is a schedule ”B” CPSE under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at Dhanbad, Jharkhand. The authorized and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs. 5100 crore and Rs. 4657 crore respectively as on March 31, 2014. BCCL is a 100% subsidiary of Coal India Limited.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and is accountable to the Board of Directors and Government. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation and for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters.
- AGE: Minimum 45 Years – 60 Years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognised university/institution. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organisation of repute. Persons with Technical/MBA qualifications and having experience in Finance/ Marketing/Production will have added advantage. Knowledge of Coal/Mining Industry is desirable.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) – Chairman & Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Chairman & Managing Director Vacancy in Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATEa) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 29 May 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016